can another company takeover and continue the story?

is it possible? can another company buy the rights or something and make twd ep 3-4, wolf among us 2 and maybe batman s3? I just dont want it to end. i still dont understand why this happened.

Comments

• Who knows, its all a mess. Mainly because Telltale doesnt own these IPs, so if a company bought Telltale and wanted to finish their games they would need to make new deals with those IPs Telltale was working with and their partners. Just a lot of work, you know?

Crazy thinking how now Tales from the Borderlands 2 is probably the most likely Telltale sequel now, seeing as Borderlands is an IP thats a video game, thus the owners of Borderlands could make their own sequel if they wanted.

• I think it´s more likely that we end up getting another story of this universe in a different medium. Like, for example, a new comic series. Because I don´t see Warner Bros deciding to make by themselves a Telltale like game. If anything, they would make another Arkham entry.

• Well I hope that is not true because I don't read comics.

An they don't need to make 'by themselves' a telltale like game.

Because Telltale have gotten rid of almost all of their game creators including those who worked on the first two seasons of Batman.

An I have read via another discussion thread on this site that the genius's behind season 1 and 2 of Batman had ideas for Season 3.

So all Warner Bros need to do is hire those genius's and then let them do their thing and they will have an equally as successful if not more successful Batman franchise than the Arkham one.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I think it´s more likely that we end up getting another story of this universe in a different medium. Like, for example, a new comic series.

• I really hope the Batman series continues. I love the story in season 1 and 2 this can’t end like this it just can’t I’m gonna lose my mind

• I highly doubt another company or corporation would want to pick up Telltales Batman to make for a 3rd season.

If anything, I can see another company making a similar Batman story with a new spin on it similar to Telltales version.

• Well, I doubt this will be the last Batman game ever... There will be more in the future. I just hope they focus more on the story than on the gameplay... (I prefer Telltales Batman over Rocksteady Arkham series)

Chibikid posted: »

I highly doubt another company or corporation would want to pick up Telltales Batman to make for a 3rd season. If anything, I can see another company making a similar Batman story with a new spin on it similar to Telltales version.

• I'd love to have a choice branched S3 where you either play as Catwoman serving under Amanda Waller if Catwoman isn't released and Bruce gives up Batman or playing as Tiffany if Bruce remains Batman acting as a pupil under him.

19Street95 posted: »

Well, I doubt this will be the last Batman game ever... There will be more in the future. I just hope they focus more on the story than on the gameplay... (I prefer Telltales Batman over Rocksteady Arkham series)

• There is just so much I also would like to see but it's better to move on and face the hard truth:
    This is the last Batman storyline we will receive from Telltale.

But yeah, I agree that both of those options would have been a cool opening and also a bit more surprising than just following Bruce if he stays or gives up Batman,

Chibikid posted: »

I'd love to have a choice branched S3 where you either play as Catwoman serving under Amanda Waller if Catwoman isn't released and Bruce gives up Batman or playing as Tiffany if Bruce remains Batman acting as a pupil under him.

• Unfortunately i don't think we were ever getting a S3 since it seems they didn't have any intention to.

19Street95 posted: »

There is just so much I also would like to see but it's better to move on and face the hard truth: This is the last Batman storyline we wil

• Doesn't look likely. I mean Skybound games are finishing off the walking dead and they will be hiring the Telltales staff to finish it off.

If by some miracle they will do a season 3 of batman, then it would be great. We just have to wait and see what happens

• Sadly not, I think Telltale's Batman and TWAU are buried for good now

• And i think they both have chance of survival, maybe not now but in some years! And they also both DC property so it's possible!

Journey95 posted: »

Sadly not, I think Telltale's Batman and TWAU are buried for good now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.