Telltale should continue their games in comic book form!!

So far I'm not sure if TWD is going to continue their story beyond episode...But I think it would be a great idea if they at least finished the story in comic book form!! Clementine and the fans deserve this!!

And they can also maybe gain some money if they do the same thing with TWAU season 2 and TFTB...

WHat you guys think?? If it is a good idea maybe help me find way where I can pitch this idea to some one who can actually do something about it?

Comments

• The TWD was already loosly based off comic books. And apparently, none of their games were popular enough for a comic publisher to pick it up and make money off it anyway lol

• Telltale already made a Batman and Guardians of the galaxy comic book(telltale version)...And I don't think they sold very well...

But now that the comic book would be the only version of canon, I think the would sell alot better.

• Tbh I wouldn't buy it. I don't trust another company to finish Clem's story. I would rather it be left on a cliffhanger, than someone completely ruining her story.

• Just bring some of the same writers to work on the comics!! They can even use parts of the script of later season that I know that they problaby have around!

• It would have the same problem as the Wolf Among Us digital comics, you would basically be defining a canon Clementine who people would have to accept, regardless of how their stories had gone.

• it is still better than no ending at all...

• They would have to have money to pay artists and writers

• No thanks not a comic book fan

• edited September 2018

Well they could lmao go old school and have a choice adventure book ya know choose route a,b,c,d then flip to page 13 for c. TYPE bullsnips

It would have the same problem as the Wolf Among Us digital comics, you would basically be defining a canon Clementine who people would have to accept, regardless of how their stories had gone.

• This is like telling a movie director with box office bombs to his name to go write a novel.

• Idk, not a fan of the comic route. They'd have to make one Clementine canon that way.

I think the best idea (besides finishing the actual episode like it was planned to, haha. But yeah, that's probably not going to happen) would be some kind of choose your own adventure online book where you could pick your dialogue choices or something like that.

• I think it’s a great idea if Telltale wanted to adapt its numerous series into CYOA books, whether physical or digital. Would totally buy those and it would be a great source of revenue for them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.