Telltale Interviews - Alternative Magazine Online

I still can't believe that Telltale has effectively shut down... I've just rewatched all of the Tales from the Borderlands musical openings and honestly felt like crying. I joined these forums in February 2008. In April 2009, I started my own website and someone at Telltale was kind enough to send me digital copies of every game the studio had made to date. From then on, I always received review copies of their latest games. I was also lucky enough to interview many of the developers and voice actors over the years. I'm not sure how long these forums have left to go, but if anyone is interested in taking a trip down memory lane with me please feel free to check out the links below. Thank you to everyone I've spoken to on these forums over the years... I'll miss sharing my reviews and interviews with you.

Tales of Monkey Island
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Dominic Armato
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Alexandra Boyd
Mini Interview – TOMI: The Siege Of Spinner Cay (What Does Dominic Armato Think?)
Mini Interview – TOMI: Lair Of The Leviathan (What Does Dominic Armato Think?)
Mini Interview – TOMI: The Trial And Execution Of Guybrush Threepwood (What Does Dominic Armato Think?)
Mini Interview – TOMI Season Finale: Rise Of The Pirate God (What Does Dominic Armato Think?)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Mike Stemmle (Game Designer, Writer and Director) LucasArts 1990-2004, Telltale 2008-Present

Sam & Max
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Steve Purcell (Creator Of Sam & Max)

The Walking Dead
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Dave Fennoy (Lee Everett, The Walking Dead: The Game)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Melissa Hutchison (Clementine, The Walking Dead: The Game)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation with Adam Harrington (Andrew St. John, The Walking Dead: The Game)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Nicki Rapp (Lilly Caul, The Walking Dead: The Game)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Erin Ashe (Molly, The Walking Dead: The Game)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Dave Fennoy and Melissa Hutchison (Lee Everett and Clementine, The Walking Dead: The Game)

Puzzle Agent
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Graham Annable (Cartoonist/Animator/Illustrator)
Mini Interview – Puzzle Agent: What Does Graham Annable Think?
Mini Interview – Puzzle Agent 2: What Does Graham Annable Think?

Back to the Future: The Game
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With AJ LoCascio (Voice Actor – Marty McFly)
Mini Interview – Back To The Future: The Game – Episode 1: It’s About Time (What Does AJ LoCascio Think?)
Mini Interview – Back To The Future: The Game – Episode 2: Get Tannen! (What Does AJ LoCascio Think?)
Mini Interview – Back To The Future: The Game – Episode 3: Citizen Brown (What Does AJ LoCascio Think?)
Mini Interview – Back To The Future: The Game – Episode 4: Double Visions (What Does AJ LoCascio Think?)
Mini Interview – Back To The Future: The Game – Episode 5: OUTATIME (What Does AJ LoCascio Think?)

Jurassic Park: The Game
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Kevin Boyle (Executive Producer, Jurassic Park: The Game)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Jared Emerson-Johnson (Video Game Music Composer/Voice Actor)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Heather Hudson (Jess Harding, Jurassic Park: The Game)

The Wolf Among Us
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Adam Harrington (Bigby Wolf, The Wolf Among Us)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Erin Yvette (Snow White, The Wolf Among Us)

Tales from the Borderlands
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Erin Yvette (Sasha, Tales From The Borderlands)

Game of Thrones
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Russ Bain (Rodrik Forrester, Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Alex Jordan (Asher Forrester, Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Shelly Shenoy (Kate Garcia, The Walking Dead: A New Frontier)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Jeff Schine (Javier García, The Walking Dead: A New Frontier)
INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Melissa Hutchison (Clementine, The Walking Dead: A New Frontier)

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.