Is there a chance that batman 3 could be made? Even a little?

A little chance, a tiny tiny chance that maybe, just maybe batman S3 could be made in the future? Maybe not by telltale but... idk someone maybe? I just want this one game. Then i'm done.

Comments

• It's the least likely out of all Telltale's current projects. Stranger Things has Devolver. Tales has Gearbox. TWAU has the comic writer. Minecraft has Netflix and TWD has multiple people.

• Batman has Warner, as does TWAU. Duh. I say it would be still more likely than Tales to happen given how well Enemy Within was received.

• I really hope warner bros or someone makes batman S3. The wolf among us 2 and the other ones i can live without. but batman 3.... if it never comes out it will take me ages to get over it.

Batman has Warner, as does TWAU. Duh. I say it would be still more likely than Tales to happen given how well Enemy Within was received.

• The praise for it has been heard but as I have understood it the sales have not been "that" impressive... I would say it is unlikely even if it was a "super hit" (It was unfortunately not that, at least not in sales)

I loved it and I would be so happy if it miraculously would come a season three, but for now, until I hear anything else... I won't pretend it will come.

• Yeah, because thats what its all about. Money. It doesnt matter weather its good or not. Whats important is if it makes money. Thats all they care about.

19Street95 posted: »

The praise for it has been heard but as I have understood it the sales have not been "that" impressive... I would say it is unlikely even if

• Yeah, that's the harsh truth... money talks :/

Static2207 posted: »

Yeah, because thats what its all about. Money. It doesnt matter weather its good or not. Whats important is if it makes money. Thats all they care about.

• Remember Telltale’s first statement they made about the closure, where they said that they made some of their best content this year but it didn’t translate to sales? Not only would the new company making it need to buy the rights to Batman, but they’d be going into a game with a small fan base and a measely amount of sales.

• a SMALL fan base? Seriously? they call that small?

Piggs posted: »

Remember Telltale’s first statement they made about the closure, where they said that they made some of their best content this year but it

• Yes there is a chance. However, I wouldn't count on it. It's unfortunate, I absolutely loved TEW.

• At this point, no. While those who played the series absolutely loved it for the most part, the fact of the matter is it didn't sell well at all.

• A bit sad to read about that they did not even have any plans of making a season three... I did not expect them to have it written in stone but I did expect that they would at least have talked about it... but perhaps that would have been "too early"(?) since they already had other projects going like TWD, TWAU, Minecraft and Stranger Things...

Well, nothing of this matters but I'm a bit surprised about it...

gta3demon posted: »

https://twitter.com/emilybuckshot/status/1049005649999187969

• I bet they would have gotten around to it. Pete Hawley said it was some of their best work ever shortly after ep5 released. So my bet would be during late production of TWAU and Stranger Things finished they would have started brainstorming ideas for the third season and released maybe around August of 2019. Although I guess it doesn't matter now.

I hope it gets picked up by DC, although I doubt it.

19Street95 posted: »

A bit sad to read about that they did not even have any plans of making a season three... I did not expect them to have it written in stone

• I really want to have a third season but on the other hand, the serie ended on a high note with Batman The Enemy Within. S3 will probably not happen but at least we got 2 solid season.

• I don't think a S3 was ever a likely project Telltale had interest in doing even if they didn't go out of business. They could have produced DLC based content from the main series tailored around character such as Selina, Gordon, etc.

• S2's ending was as good of an ending as you can get in regards to Bruce/Batman and Alfred. Which would have made it even more difficult for a satisfying S3 ending.

I really want to have a third season but on the other hand, the serie ended on a high note with Batman The Enemy Within. S3 will probably not happen but at least we got 2 solid season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.