What if telltale only made 1 game a year?

2012-The Walking Dead. 2013-The Wolf Among Us. 2014-The Walking Dead 2. 2015-Minecraft. 2016-Batman. 2017.The Walking Dead 3 and/or Minecraft 2. 2018 Batman The Enemy Within. 2019-The Walking Dead 4. 2020-The Wolf Among Us 2. 2021-Batman 3. What do you think of that?

Comments

• I think it still wouldnt work.
    Its the same thing but it just gets delayed, eventually it will fall again if they dont change something. I think they would have to go something like LiS does. High quality and longer episodes with their own IP.

• yeah, i know, i thought about that after i posted it but i dont know how to delete it.

Bruno113 posted: »

I think it still wouldnt work. Its the same thing but it just gets delayed, eventually it will fall again if they dont change something. I think they would have to go something like LiS does. High quality and longer episodes with their own IP.

• edited September 2018

Also less staff members/different games would put less pressure on them like Dontnod have made Remember Me (Action Game), Life Is Strange (episodic adventure style), Vampyr (RPG), Life Is Strange 2 and are currently working on Twin Mirror which looks like a Twin Peaks inspired game. Like they aren't totally depending on adventure games and it's paying off like Vampyr was a success for them.

While Telltale was adventure game after adventure game all with a similar style...

Bruno113 posted: »

I think it still wouldnt work. Its the same thing but it just gets delayed, eventually it will fall again if they dont change something. I think they would have to go something like LiS does. High quality and longer episodes with their own IP.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.