Is it just me or LiS 2 music is garbage?

edited October 2018 in General Chat

I really enjoyed LiS 1 music but even more LiS BTS music. I like Jonathan Morali but i like Daughter music even more.
The only good song i like from LiS 2 is Lisztomania, i have seen more and honestly i think its garbage. Is there any chance that they will hire Daughter or any other really good musicians because this isnt working, at least not for me.
One big part for me is the music in their games, without it i can't enjoy the game.
When i heard "On The Flip Of A Coin" i was so disgusted by their music taste and it ruined whole game for me, i know they can do better with their music and that's why im disappointed.

Comments

• While I don’t hate the new music, most of it is very bland and isn’t that interesting or interactive with the game. Banquet and Lisztomania are the only two liscensed tracks that I like so far. “On The Flip Of A Coin” is okay but not really that memorable. “No Woman” is just...bland. All the rest of the music are just instrumentals, which weren’t even that well implemented into the game. What happened to the calm guitar strings that would play when Max walked around Blackwell in Season 1? In Season 2 you do a lot of walking, but there’s no music whatsoever. The only instrumentals I like from LiS2 so far is “A Long Road Ahead”, but other than that I can’t really think of any others that weren’t just...bleh.

So far I’ve been very disappointed with the soundtrack. In my opinion BtS had the best OST in LiS, with LiS 1 being a close second. So far LiS 2 can’t compare at all.

• I like the ending song: A Long Road Ahead

• There wasn't anything memorable with the music, nothing stood as as bad.

• Lisztomania was great for the intro. It was up-beat. The ending song was really nice too. As for every other song, I wasn't feeling it too much. Didn't really notice the other songs really, they just kinda played unnoticed.

• That's the problem. We need more memorable songs like Lisztomania is. I like what they did with the Daughter songs, so memorable and LiS 1 Obstacles for example. They should really step it up with the music.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Lisztomania was great for the intro. It was up-beat. The ending song was really nice too. As for every other song, I wasn't feeling it too much. Didn't really notice the other songs really, they just kinda played unnoticed.

• I wouldn't say garbage, but it wasn't as striking as the soundtrack of S1.

• Yeah they need to work on the music...it is a very important part of LiS.

• Um?? One episode released and people are not happy about the music? There are 4 more episodes left to have better music

• LiS S1 Ep1 had great music off the start...it is part of what made LiS...they need to step up the musical interludes.

Um?? One episode released and people are not happy about the music? There are 4 more episodes left to have better music

• Doesn’t mean the rest of the game’s music wont pick up. Also this isn’t LIS1, it’s always going to be different than the first game in a number of ways. But sure whatever

LiS S1 Ep1 had great music off the start...it is part of what made LiS...they need to step up the musical interludes.

• I wouldn't call the songs garbage though.

• Well all rap is garbage...it is music for those who cannot sing...and do not geet me started on the auto-tune assholes.

• Old school rap isn't bad.

Well all rap is garbage...it is music for those who cannot sing...and do not geet me started on the auto-tune assholes.

• Pfft maybe.. Music these days...especially popmusic...they cannot play a guitar...the lyrics are so banal. My father no matter how shitty a father he was and is...at least let me listen to music of the 50s to 80s. even some early 90s. Real music.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Old school rap isn't bad.

• edited October 2018

Skip could do another song with Pisshead on LiS 2. Its entirely possible, for example we randomly come across on their live concert in the game, since he gets famous. At least its better than anything they got now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.