3: Poison Ivy

4: Barbara Gordon

5: Deathstroke

6: Plastic Man

7: Cyborg

8: Supergirl

9: Clark Kent/Superman

Comments

• If the series had been continued then these are the characters I would have liked to have seen in future seasons.

Season 3
    Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham
    Ra's Al Ghaul and The League Of Shadows/Assasins
    Catwoman/Selina Kyle
    Two Face/Harvey Dent
    Scarecrow
    Hugo Strange
    Victor Zsasz
    Arnold Wesker

Post Season 3 Seasons
    Pengiun/Oswald Cobblepot
    Poison Ivy
    John Doe/Joker (Villain/Vigliante)
    Mr Freeze
    Black Mask
    Killer Croc
    Robin
    Batgirl
    Talia Al Ghaul
    Orical aka Barbra Gordon

• Who the hell is Eraser?

• Cool selection. I personally would love to see how Telltale would interpret these characters. Also, really, Eraser? 0AO I'll just erase that poor child. :P

For me personally I'd like to what DC calls, "The Four of a Kind." Ivy, Scarecrow, Riddler and Man bat. Four characters who don't consider themselves human anymore. Ivy- plant, Riddler- a mystery, scarecrow- apparent and ManBat- bat now. I know, the story line might now allow for the Inhuman four but oh well. :D

• Well Riddler's dead, so unless there's a Lazarus Pit or Black Lantern Ring involved, that ain't happening.
    That and Ivy & ManBat might be a bit much from a Telltale perspective.

Crematoria posted: »

Cool selection. I personally would love to see how Telltale would interpret these characters. Also, really, Eraser? 0AO I'll just erase that

• Poison Ivy would be, by far, the most interesting person. You can easily write her into heading up the botany sciences/whatever division of Wayne Enterprises, which easily establishes a personal/professional relationship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.