The Weird Adventures Of Bob

edited April 2010 in Forum Games
You are Bob. You find yourself waking up in some random square room with a radio playing Alfred "Weird Al" Yankovic's White And Nerdy. You find a backpack with stuff in it. You also find a door with a camera above it.

To check inventory at any time say "check inventory"

What do you do?

Hint: Maybe something in the pack could be used against the camera.

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I seriously hope you haven't written out a plot for this, and you will chck this thread every moment you have spare to respond to people saying "inventory" to which you say " there is a survelience picture of you in his room". I choose to use the picure on the camera!
  • edited September 2009
    I seriously hope you haven't written out a plot for this, and you will chck this thread every moment you have spare to respond to people saying "inventory" to which you say " there is a survelience picture of you in his room". I choose to use the picure on the camera!

What? I think you need to read the stuff, and anyway, I have no free time really, I listen to music on youtube until I fall asleep, infact I am listening to Alfred Yankovic right now. The one from the Simpsons, Homer and Marge.
  • edited September 2009
    check invintory
  • edited September 2009
    You find:
    A gun,
    some paper,
    a pencil,
    and a bomb.
  • edited September 2009
    use the gun on the camera.
  • edited September 2009
    The camera explodes, a door appears and so does an AK-47 with a scope. You find a cop
    laying dead on the ground. He is holding a donut that has jelly on it.

What do you do?
  • edited April 2010
    Take the donut and ak 47 and leave
  • edited April 2010
    > check surroundings
Sign in to comment in this discussion.