XBOX wireless controllorer and PC version

edited September 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Hi there,

I've read plenty of stuff concerning the use of a controller in the PC version of W&G, but I didn't find real answers to the following questions:

1. Is the wireless XBOX controller supported? Some people wrote, that their controller didn't work, but there was no definite YES or NO.

2. If I use any XBOX controller with the PC version, is the control (control scheme, sensitivity etc.) excactly the same as in the XBOX version of the game?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Yes, and I dunno.
  • edited September 2009
    My wired seems to be working and the controls seem to work fine.
  • edited September 2009
    Hi there,

I've read plenty of stuff concerning the use of a controller in the PC version of W&G, but I didn't find real answers to the following questions:

1. Is the wireless XBOX controller supported? Some people wrote, that their controller didn't work, but there was no definite YES or NO.

2. If I use any XBOX controller with the PC version, is the control (control scheme, sensitivity etc.) excactly the same as in the XBOX version of the game?

You need to have the special PC receiver in order for a wireless 360 controller to be supported, but other than that it should work fine.
  • edited September 2009
    I think some older ones do not work with the PC but most in general do.
  • edited September 2009
    I'd assume surely that you need one of those play and charge kits to connect your 360 pad to the PC or do you have it connecting with other games?
  • edited September 2009
    Azure wrote: »
    I'd assume surely that you need one of those play and charge kits to connect your 36 pad to the PC or do you have it connecting with other games?

Play and charges won't work. They only sap power, they don't transmit data.
  • edited September 2009
    Ahh that's a shame.
  • edited September 2009
    Thank you for your replies. Bought the Microsoft Wireless-to-PC-adapter yesterday and it works fine with W&G.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.