How’s everybodys holiday vacation going ?

Despite me saying Christmas just too not leave anyone out how’s everyone doing so for, this has been a rocky 2018 to tell you the truth with what happened too TTG but hey, still looking foward for 1/15/19.

Comments

• edited December 2018

I’ve spent most of it so far waving my “fuck you flag” to reality and bashing a whole bunch of elderscrolls games, expanding on my wonderful darkelf empire bloodline

• edited December 2018

[EDIT: Ergh you meant how everyone's vacation is going, not just Christmas celebraters. That's my bad, I'll leave it up anyways though.]

I'm just gonna address the elephant for a second: if you want to say "Merry Christmas" you go ahead and say it. "Happy holidays" is harmless on it's own (and that's nice that you want to be considerate of others) but the phrase also strips away the individual significance of each holiday; just because Christmas is by far the most popular one doesn't mean it deserves to be played down if it's the one that holds meaning to you. That goes for whatever holiday you celebrate; your culture deserves to be represented.

It's been a cold and reflective break for me. Lot of conflicting feelings surrounding the reasons why we (or just I) celebrate during the season. It's calm right now though thankfully.

• edited December 2018

I’d rather say happy holidays to anyone to anyone can’t say merry Christmas to people in Asia the multitude of people celebrate different holidays then westerners and besides this is a global community he’ll theirs even prohaps people in Asia in this community people in the Middle East , that’s celebrate Hanukkah and Ramadan...don’t want to say Christmas because that’s a western holiday , mice with Roman and Christian Traditions.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

[EDIT: Ergh you meant how everyone's vacation is going, not just Christmas celebraters. That's my bad, I'll leave it up anyways though.]

• No I get that. If your mind goes to something like "happy holidays" first I think that's okay. I just don't believe you should feel like you have to censor your own seasonal greeting if that's what you associate with the holidays in somewhere more diverse like the internet.

You were asking how everyone's holiday was going, so I take it back on that though. I'm not going to be upset with anyone who says "happy holidays" anyways

I’d rather say happy holidays to anyone to anyone can’t say merry Christmas to people in Asia the multitude of people celebrate different h

• edited December 2018

Pluse I accidentally said merry Christmas to a Muslim family without even being away her they were wearing a Burka .

Cocoa2736 posted: »

No I get that. If your mind goes to something like "happy holidays" first I think that's okay. I just don't believe you should feel like you

• i wonder how much mrs claus would pay to get her husband back.

• sadly working retail im working christmas day i get the afternoon off so ive got that going for me which is nice

• Pretty bad. I still can't move my fucking neck without feeling like I'm batman, I have to turn my entire body around. It's insane. But thank you, you're an angel.

• What kind of retail store is open Christmas Day?

sadly working retail im working christmas day i get the afternoon off so ive got that going for me which is nice

• Service stations are open Christmas Day, to prevent the roads from becoming littered with cars that ran out of gas.

Melton23 posted: »

What kind of retail store is open Christmas Day?

• edited December 2018

They class as retail? They only sell the odd Pringle but nobody goes to a gas station for the snax unless you’re strange...then again, saying that I guess it does count

WarpSpeed posted: »

Service stations are open Christmas Day, to prevent the roads from becoming littered with cars that ran out of gas.

• Bp retail stores

Melton23 posted: »

What kind of retail store is open Christmas Day?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.