How was your 2018 experience?

edited December 2018 in General Chat

Despite we all know what happened to telltale games in 2018, I would like to hear how was your 2018, shore 2018 had its rocky moments in the early parts of the year but it wasn’t really as bad...2019 should hopefully be a better year.

Knowing the 21st century time flies fast, God I miss the 90's.

From a scale too 1/10 rate your 2018 experience.

Comments

• edited December 2018

Shit. God help the people in the 22nd century and thereafter, society seems to be devolving as well as evolving at the same time and I don’t know whether to love it or hate it. Like the entire year was political bullshit and cringey rap battles over the internet.

• Awesome in games....Meh at life.

• I think we can all relate too that.

Awesome in games....Meh at life.

• Not very good, but I've had worst.

• edited December 2018

This summer I had an amazing experience in New York, found the first people I could call friends, partied hard at the World Cup, read many amazing books and watched amazing movies. The rest of the year was meh, but I'd give it 9/10 just for the summer.

Also, Youtube was very fun this year and the fall of Telltale reminded me of what I loved about it.

UPD: how could I forget Comic Con Russia, where I hugged the love of my life aka Bryan Dechart?? What the hell, 2018 was 10/10

• Absolutely terrible.

• In terms of gaming, it was WAYYYY better than last year because I've got to play more than just 1 game released in the same year. God of War is the first PS4 exclusive to win Game of the Year. Spider-Man PS4 made me fall in love with Spider-Man all over again and not only it became the best selling PS4 game but it's also the best selling Superhero game of all time (Yes, no matter how much you love Batman Arkham games, you can't deny that Spider-Man beat the franchise in sales). Right now, I started Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm enjoying it so far, I hope it convinced Rockstar to stop focusing on multiplayer and come back to making single players because GTA 5 is one of the overrated garbage games that almost ruined Rockstar (Trust issues), RDR2 was the very first game Rockstar made for the current generation.
    Also, my last Christmas present was Bloodborne which is the first game I've replayed more than 5 times since InFamous 2 this year and brought me into the Souls franchise. I played Dark Souls 3 and now I started Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, next will be DS Remastered.

In terms of life, it was boring. First half, I had a lot of stress because of my last exams for High School and I started my college life which wasn't a good start imo. The saddest part was that my oldest uncle passed away at age 59, we didn't talk that much but last time we met was when me and my parents visited him at his apartment 2 years ago. But I was happy to see my oldest cousins which I haven't seen or talked in 4 years.

Overall, 2018 wasn't that special to me. I'm sad that Telltale got shut down, thanks to Dickhead Bruner, but at least Clementine's story gets a conclusion and not become the Half Life 2 of this generation.
    I have a bad feeling that site is going to shut down after The Final Season and it is going to suck.

• Bout a 5/10. Disappointing installment, but I’m still gonna come back for the next one.

• A portion of films were good, but the real life things were lousy.

• Same as last year, dunno why are people so crazy for the next year, its just to give them opportunity to get drunk i guess

• Looked for a job
    • Didn't find a job
    • Slept a lot
    • Played video games
    • Watched TV Shows/Movies
    • I was either high as fuck or drunk most of the days
      5/10
  • • Slept a lot
    • Played video games
    • Watched TV Shows/Movies
    • I was either high as fuck or drunk most of the days

2018 sounded like a really great year for you?.

* Looked for a job * Didn't find a job * Slept a lot * Played video games * Watched TV Shows/Movies * I was either high as fuck or drunk most of the days 5/10

• 2018 was so gay for me. Hopefully this year won’t be as gay??

• Good for you! I got a feeling this is going to be the gayest year for me ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

2018 was so gay for me. Hopefully this year won’t be as gay??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.