Season 1 Disc Season Pass

Why the fuck do I need to install every episode manually when I bought the game on Disc?

Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah, Telltale started doing that with Game of Thrones I think. (though back then you had to download only the final episode) They were releasing the discs while the series was still going with the premise that you'd be able to download the rest of the episode while they were made available digitally.

They probably wanted to get the money sooner, I don't know. The thing is, if you still have to download the episodes, it kinda defeats the purpose of owning the game on disc. Plus there were several issues of the episodes not actually downloading, so in total it wasn't really worth it to not buy it digitally.

• Exactly. If they going to do that, they might as well have just made them automatically download the available episodes during the initial installation.
    Also, I don't remember A New Frontier doing that, which is why it's so baffling.

The thing is, if you still have to download the episodes, it kinda defeats the purpose of owning the game on disc.

Yeah, seriously.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, Telltale started doing that with Game of Thrones I think. (though back then you had to download only the final episode) They were rele

Sign in to comment in this discussion.