Similar bands to Halestorm

As the title suggests, can you please name other artists for me to try out? It does not have to be female-fronted by the way.

Comments

• edited January 2019

It's hard for me to imagine a band like Halestorm that isn't female fronted. :) Check out In This Moment and The Pretty Reckless for sure, maybe Diamante, too. September Mourning is coming out with a new album in the next month or so, which looks promising.

• I know them all, but thank you for your response.

WarpSpeed posted: »

It's hard for me to imagine a band like Halestorm that isn't female fronted. Check out In This Moment and The Pretty Reckless for sure, may

• I heard Sleeping With Sirens on Spotify the other day and said, “This singer sounds like she could be Lzzy Hale‘s kid sister.” Was surprised to find out the lead singer wasn’t a girl. DOROTHY is good, too. I’ve only heard one or two Shinedown songs but they have a similar sound, too.

• It is funny because Lzzy is friends with those artists you mentioned. I also know them all, but cannot stand Kellin Quinn’s vocals. Thank you for the idea though.

nursethalia posted: »

I heard Sleeping With Sirens on Spotify the other day and said, “This singer sounds like she could be Lzzy Hale‘s kid sister.” Was surprised

• Bummer! You might like Our Last Night, but I’m coming up blank for any other similar bands at the moment. There are probably good sources online if you search Google for “bands like Halestorm”, but you’ve probably already done that.

It is funny because Lzzy is friends with those artists you mentioned. I also know them all, but cannot stand Kellin Quinn’s vocals. Thank you for the idea though.

• I have and on Spotify, lol. ?

nursethalia posted: »

Bummer! You might like Our Last Night, but I’m coming up blank for any other similar bands at the moment. There are probably good sources online if you search Google for “bands like Halestorm”, but you’ve probably already done that.

• Do you know Paralandra? They just released a brand new video this weekend!

• No, but thank you for sharing.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Do you know Paralandra? They just released a brand new video this weekend!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.