Why the long face?

I’m just curious. Why (when visiting this site) do quite a few of you come across as sad? Not that I am the happiest of characters but I sense this gloom around the forum. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Probably has to do with the fact that the forums, within a few months, will be as dead as a doornail, the very last Telltale game will be wrapping up in March, and Telltale as a whole is gone. That kind of puts a damper on things.

• Ok, that could be one of the reasons. I’ve been coming here once in a while throughout the years and it seems like there’s a lot of sad/lonely people cruising the forum. I just wish I could make a balloon animal for them. Even make a joke that would help out. I’m not the most upbeat happy person but I’ve read some morbid statements on here and just wondered what’s up. Thanks for responding.

• Btw, Metallica does rule. My buddy had a vid on YouTube with him jammin with them and said nothing. Found it a year ago, wtf!?

Probably has to do with the fact that the forums, within a few months, will be as dead as a doornail, the very last Telltale game will be wrapping up in March, and Telltale as a whole is gone. That kind of puts a damper on things.

• Telltale fucking died and The Final Season is probably the last decent Walking Dead game we're ever gonna get,and even the last decent episodic game ever because DontNod fucking sucks and there's not any other company who makes games like this,but yeah it's ok man,i'm all good.

• :'( poetry.

iFoRias posted: »

Telltale fucking died and The Final Season is probably the last decent Walking Dead game we're ever gonna get,and even the last decent episo

• You’re not the only one who’s noticed it. Place depresses the hell out of me, the only decent place is the meme threads and even these days most of the memes aren’t good

• edited February 2019

There are a lot of teenagers here. If you are happy as a teenager, you're doing it wrong. :p

• This thread makes me wanna hang myself ☺

• This forum makes me want to hang myself

Bruno113 posted: »

This thread makes me wanna hang myself ☺

• What about Supermassive Games? Hello, 'Until Dawn'? That game beats the final season in every facet.

iFoRias posted: »

Telltale fucking died and The Final Season is probably the last decent Walking Dead game we're ever gonna get,and even the last decent episo

• edited February 2019

Until Dawn was great true but then they made Hidden Agenda and that game sucked,it was rushed,then they made that other VR thing called the Inpatient and that was even worse,i don't think there's any company who's going to replace Telltale imo.

What about Supermassive Games? Hello, 'Until Dawn'? That game beats the final season in every facet.

• Both of your legs were chopped off by the St. John brothers!!!

Well...

• Telltale died a long time ago, it's just now getting buried.

• It’s not over yettttt!!!

• edited March 2019

All I ever wanted since I first made an account on this forum was to share ideas, hear other people's thoughts, and just communicate in general. This isn't just a website. It's a community. One that I wanted to take part in from the get-go. To no longer be able to take part in this community anymore is something that I can barely stomach, and I'm sure that many others feel the same way. Even people who don't like TWD still find excuses to come here just for the sake of communicating. Even the most die-hard haters of TWD can't fully bring themselves to let this community go for fear of isolation, as is the beauty and the horror of social media. They don't like it, but they don't dare let it go.

• These people are deprived of true happiness because TWD’s ending. I tried showing them the way, but they’re a stubborn lot, so their drought will be indefinite. It’s their demise, not mine?‍♂️

• We both had our fun, lol. >:)

Dex-Starr posted: »

These people are deprived of true happiness because TWD’s ending. I tried showing them the way, but they’re a stubborn lot, so their drought will be indefinite. It’s their demise, not mine?‍♂️

Sign in to comment in this discussion.