Far cry new dawn ending spoilers!!!!!

edited February 2019 in General Chat

Well I found out how it ends and beware at your own risk so in this Jospeh isn’t a villain but more of a monk type outcast and in the end Ethan betrays new eden and leads the twins to the new eden camp where they burn down the place and kill mostly everyone and then you fight them both , now with this Lou was defeated first then Mickey and in there final cutscene Lou dies while Mickey stays alive but wounded so I’m not sure if no matter what Lou dies or if it’s the first person to be defeated but Anyways the wounded Mickey tells you to decide her fate which is finish her off or leave her in which she promises to be never seen again then you chase down Ethan who went after his father (Joseph) and in the end Ethan takes a bite of a apple of eden but since Ethan’s soul isn’t pure it turns him into demonic monster which you have to defeat and then Jospeh comes to say goodbye to his son before he dies then a broken and sad Jospeh proceeds to place his sons body against his apple tree to which he finally accepts he isn’t gods shephard but says you are and proceeds to burn the tree and his sons body and then a broken Joseph proceeds to say he is a cancer and he must be destroyed as he realised he caused lots of death and suffering under the false idea he was doing God’s will and accepts he was a monster and he proceeds to grab your hand and place your gun against his chest and proceeds to tell you to end him and fulfill gods justice to which you can either shot and kill him or you can wait and you lower the gun and leave a broken Joseph who collapses on the ground screaming at the skye repeatedly saying “Release Me” so I feel you could kill him again like with Amita and Sabah in far cry 4 but you can just leave Joseph alive in which he will survive another far cry game but broken and without any power and I think he stays like that forever so you can come back and chill with him again? but anyways you return to your town to visit rushs grave and speak with carmine to which you will cheers to hope and clink your bottles together and then it ends with you looking over the land so I don’t know how rush died , so all together it was an alright game the villains where okay and I’m happy they didn’t make the father a villain again and I’m kinda happy that he can survive but then yet again he will be a normal Npc from now on just yelling release me but at least you can come see him anytime you want aye anyways?.i don’t know what happens to Mickey after you spare her I think she just disappears into exile cause she revealed she didn’t want to become like her father and sister but she couldn’t convince her sister who was unredeemable but with her death I think Mickeys going to some good maybe.

Comments

• USE THE: >!
    In front of that paragraph to cover spoilers. Where'd you even buy it to get it so early anyway? I get games early sometimes myself but never this early for games which release on a Friday.

• I didnt youtuber

Sign in to comment in this discussion.