What’s your favorite restaurant to eat at?

What’s your favorite restaurant to eat at?

Comments

• Taco Bell and my college's cafeteria.

• My favorite is the Volcano taco.

DabigRG posted: »

Taco Bell and my college's cafeteria.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

I don’t really have a “best restaurant” to eat at. I prefer to make my own food, but when I don’t, I order Domino’s or chinese takeout. Their seasoned beef pizza is to die for.

You didn’t really think I’d comment without adding an Alita picture, did you???

• Ok, you're now just being fucking ridiculous. You keep posting memes of Alita in every single thread you comment instead of just answering what OP is asking and it's not even funny. Don't you have something better to do rather than keep doing the same bullshit all over again? This doesn't help anything, you're making me want to leave this forum forever because you won't shut up about your fucking fanboyism that isn't even about Telltale.

Just stop, for fuckssakes.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I don’t really have a “best restaurant” to eat at. I prefer to make my own food, but when I don’t, I order Domino’s or chinese takeout. Their seasoned beef pizza is to die for. (Spoiler)

• Don't you have something better to do rather than keep doing the same bullshit all over again?

What could possibly be better than sharing memes of Alita?

you're making me want to leave this forum forever

So that’s how you really feel about me, huh?

Just stop, for fuckssakes.

AronDracula posted: »

Ok, you're now just being fucking ridiculous. You keep posting memes of Alita in every single thread you comment instead of just answering w

• Huh. That actually doesn't look bad.

My favorite is the Volcano taco.

• What could possibly be better than sharing memes of Alita?

Playing video games, watching other movies, hanging out with friends etc. Anything but this shit.

Don't you have something better to do rather than keep doing the same bullshit all over again? What could possibly be better than sh

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Believe me, I would love to stop, but my undying devotion towards this great film won’t allow me to. Besides, I’ve only been posting these memes for like one day

What could possibly be better than sharing memes of Alita? Playing video games, watching other movies, hanging out with friends etc. Anything but this shit.

• I think we need to stage an intervention.

Don't you have something better to do rather than keep doing the same bullshit all over again? What could possibly be better than sh

• perhaps

AChicken posted: »

I think we need to stage an intervention.

• edited March 2019

@AronDracula vs @Dex-Starr reminds me of these 2 Coexisting to a fight to the death.?

What could possibly be better than sharing memes of Alita? Playing video games, watching other movies, hanging out with friends etc. Anything but this shit.

• I can sense that you are not impressed. I listen to music, primarily Hard Rock / Metal, to convey my emotions.

Ok, you're now just being fucking ridiculous. You keep posting memes of Alita in every single thread you comment instead of just answering w

• What has that got to do with anything?

I can sense that you are not impressed. I listen to music, primarily Hard Rock / Metal, to convey my emotions.

• Just being friendly, sheesh.

What has that got to do with anything?

• P.F. Chang’s is pretty good.

• My first ever comment here was to express my love to chicken, so here goes me saying it for the third time I love any restaurant that has good chicken ? ? ???????????

• Nando's for sure then?

My first ever comment here was to express my love to chicken, so here goes me saying it for the third time I love any restaurant that has good chicken ? ? ???????????

• My favourite restaurant is...

@Wiso2kinfinity : ? ? ???????????

uh....

:sweat_smile:

My first ever comment here was to express my love to chicken, so here goes me saying it for the third time I love any restaurant that has good chicken ? ? ???????????

• ???

AChicken posted: »

My favourite restaurant is... @Wiso2kinfinity : ? ? ??????????? uh....

• Never heard of em are they tasty?

Nando's for sure then?

• Where are you from? It is South African. I think it is overhyped for chicken, but I am more of a pizza guy y’know? ?

Never heard of em are they tasty?

• Oh it's far far away from me man but thanks for telling me regardless.

Where are you from? It is South African. I think it is overhyped for chicken, but I am more of a pizza guy y’know? ?

• nando's and maybe mcdonald's, restaurants that sell indian curry are my fav too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.