Is there a gaming community that’s simular TTG?

Since this commmunty is closing the curtain is there any other gaming community like this that is worth joining?

Comments

• Dang, well all I can say this is the best community I’ve been to I felt welcomed since I first joined in day 1.

• You may want to check the Double Fine Forums to see if you find them appealing. I'm not there, but some people are.

• You could try Bryan Dechart´s (Connor from Detroit: Become Human) Twitch channel.

He's streamed/is streaming games like Tales From The Borderlands, Life Is Strange, The Last of Us and, ofcourse, Detroit. So gamewise he's in the right category.

Although I occasionaly watch some of his streams I don't participate in the community there, but from what little I've noticed they seem to be a friendly bunch of people.

• Actually, the gta forums are pretty welcoming. There are hardly and arguments over there, and there isn’t as much complaining (other than the red dead online section) but even then the complaining isn’t too incessant, it’s often constructive and even the annoying ones aren’t too prominent. If you play gta or red dead you may enjoy that place.

Dang, well all I can say this is the best community I’ve been to I felt welcomed since I first joined in day 1.

• I saw the community at Rockstar games but do they have a general discussion forum?

Melton23 posted: »

Actually, the gta forums are pretty welcoming. There are hardly and arguments over there, and there isn’t as much complaining (other than th

• Yeah, if you scroll down a bit they have an “off-topic” section

I saw the community at Rockstar games but do they have a general discussion forum?

• I’ve played GTA some , sounds promissing hopefully us TTG guys would migrate over there.

Melton23 posted: »

Yeah, if you scroll down a bit they have an “off-topic” section

• depends on what you're into if you're into RPGs like me then there's plenty of forums,Paradox,Obsidian,Bioware,CDPROJEKTRED the list goes on.
    Discord's nice too if you find the right servers.

If you're looking for some communities like this one though im afraid there isnt anything like it. The thing that i loved the most with episodic games was the community,just waiting for the episodes reading other people's theories it was awesome and there will never be anything like that ever again unfortunately.

• Never say never, you may never know we might get somthing sooer or later that’s has the TTG spirit .

iFoRias posted: »

depends on what you're into if you're into RPGs like me then there's plenty of forums,Paradox,Obsidian,Bioware,CDPROJEKTRED the list goes on

• edited March 2019

i doubt it Telltale's dead and there likely won't be any company who can fill that hole they left,this is truly the end of an era here,it was nice while it lasted i guess.

Never say never, you may never know we might get somthing sooer or later that’s has the TTG spirit .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.