P!nk and New Year’s Day

Who is looking forward to these artists’ albums releasing on Friday? I know I am. ?

Comments

• P!nk? Sure I'll take a look at her album on spotify. I have no idea who New Year's Day is tho.

• Nice and a pop-punk infused metal band.

P!nk? Sure I'll take a look at her album on spotify. I have no idea who New Year's Day is tho.

• New Year's Day released a lyric video for one of the new songs, "Shut Up". They are supposed to release a "real" official video in conjunction with the album.

• Have you also heard ‘Skeletons’ and ‘Come For Me’?

WarpSpeed posted: »

New Year's Day released a lyric video for one of the new songs, "Shut Up". They are supposed to release a "real" official video in conjunction with the album.

• True, those are on the new album, too. I was just only thinking of the most recent release.

I'm not sure what to think about these songs myself yet. I can't point out anything wrong with them, but they don't seem to speak to me. Sometimes when I think that about a song, it winds up growing on me, and I eventually like it, but I'm not there yet.

Have you also heard ‘Skeletons’ and ‘Come For Me’?

• If you are wondering why its lyrics and sound is reminiscent of Halestorm and In This Moment, it is because both producers worked on the album.

True, those are on the new album, too. I was just only thinking of the most recent release. I'm not sure what to think about these s

• What do you guys think? Both albums are great and Halestorm’s new song ‘Chemicals’ too.

• Here's Halestorm's "Chemicals" song. It was the B side on their special Record Store Day release.

One thing I noticed at Target ('cause I always glance to see what CDs they think are worthy of displaying on their shelf) is that they had a gigantic number of P!nk albums in stock, but no New Years Day. Oh well.

• Do you solely want it physically?

Here's Halestorm's "Chemicals" song. It was the B side on their special Record Store Day release. One thing I noticed at Target ('ca

• Yep, I prefer to buy music I can hold in my hands. That doesn't mean I'm at the mercy of Target, though. :) I just check what's on their shelves for fun. They occasionally have something I wasn't expecting, like the new Tesla album recently.

Do you solely want it physically?

• Ah, makes sense.

Yep, I prefer to buy music I can hold in my hands. That doesn't mean I'm at the mercy of Target, though. I just check what's on their shelves for fun. They occasionally have something I wasn't expecting, like the new Tesla album recently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.