The Verge Article on the Cancelled Telltale Stranger Things game

An interesting article about the Stranger Things game and some of the plans/concepts for it, as well as some info on a game from Night School Studios (developers of Oxenfree) Telltale was planning to publish.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/23/18510849/stranger-things-secret-games-telltale-studio-closed

Comments

• Im still waiting to hear more about Wolf Among Us 2. I really want to know what the gameplay was going to be like seeing as many of people who have said anything about it seems to really be sad no one will ever see where the gameplay was going. I almost wonder if they were going to do an "open world type" game they were describing in here, where we could walk around New York City street corners.

The fact theres almost nothing known about Wolf 2 is really strange, I almost wonder if its actually be saved in some way seeing as when it was first canned people like Bill Willingham and Adam Harrington were thinking about sharing details and then out of no where they never talk about it anymore. Hopefully somewhere out there something Fables/Wolf 2 is in the works.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.