Who’s getting the PlayStation 5?

edited May 2019 in General Chat

Comments

• After the exclusives of the ps4 and their potential sequels to em I will 100% buy it.

• Sweet.

After the exclusives of the ps4 and their potential sequels to em I will 100% buy it.

• Yes. I need to get my loading times up for Days Gone. It takes FOREVER to load, even on a ps4 Pro

• Nah, I will wait until the price drop. Backwards Compatibility for PS4 games is already good news but will never pre-order in my life.

• I’ll for sure be getting it. I was gonna stick with the PS3 but virtually all of my friends were getting a PS4 so I was pretty much pressured into buying it. Imagine it’ll be the same here.

• Hopefully by December it’ll price down.

AronDracula posted: »

Nah, I will wait until the price drop. Backwards Compatibility for PS4 games is already good news but will never pre-order in my life.

• Then once you get it Sony would announce leaks of the upcoming Playstation6?

Melton23 posted: »

I’ll for sure be getting it. I was gonna stick with the PS3 but virtually all of my friends were getting a PS4 so I was pretty much pressured into buying it. Imagine it’ll be the same here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.