I’m surprised this websites still up.

I’ve been gone for months and I’m suppressed the website is still up an running.

Comments

• It almost died. In June 8, every single user couldn't login to their accounts in their specific web browsers and until 20th, it started to work again and I dunno why. I think it's going to die in July 25th according to someone who looked at the certificate.

• Hmm, yeah I tried logging in last month but yeah I thought that was the end of the website.

AronDracula posted: »

It almost died. In June 8, every single user couldn't login to their accounts in their specific web browsers and until 20th, it started to w

• And also I can see my avatar again.

AronDracula posted: »

It almost died. In June 8, every single user couldn't login to their accounts in their specific web browsers and until 20th, it started to w

• Ah, I checked https://cdn.telltalegames.com, and someone has renewed the certificate on that one, too, but it goes to July 19, 2020, unlike the rest of the site. That means Avatars and other forum graphics will work again.

And also I can see my avatar again.

• So next year then?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Ah, I checked https://cdn.telltalegames.com, and someone has renewed the certificate on that one, too, but it goes to July 19, 2020, unlike the rest of the site. That means Avatars and other forum graphics will work again.

• For that certificate, anyway. The main site certificate still expires on July 15, 2019.

So next year then?

• I got a feeling someone will go and update that one too when it expires. This forum will just keep coming back.

WarpSpeed posted: »

For that certificate, anyway. The main site certificate still expires on July 15, 2019.

• This website keeps avoiding death ?

I got a feeling someone will go and update that one too when it expires. This forum will just keep coming back.

• Holy shit, I didn't even think about that!

And also I can see my avatar again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.