Bug Report on new support section

When I did the support button to send feedback as instructed Here I get the following email instead of anything

Hi [my name],

Thank you for contacting Telltale Games Support. As of September 21st 2018, we can no longer offer support for our games. We apologize for the difficulty this causes you.

Best Regards,
Telltale Support
This email is a service from Telltale Games Player Support.

Comments

• We should probably have a bug report thread for whoever’s managing this place to figure them out considering the site’s a bit broken right now!

For example the The Walking Dead section is not functioning at all!

• edited August 2019

One thing I wanted to let everyone know, some categories on this forum had to be archived and made read-only as we cannot continue to support those sections of the forums. I am very sorry for the inconvenience but it could not be avoided. There are also minor layout/style issues on the forums that will be adjusted over the coming days.

Source

We should probably have a bug report thread for whoever’s managing this place to figure them out considering the site’s a bit broken right now! For example the The Walking Dead section is not functioning at all!

• Thank you for letting me know!

Really sadden to see The Walking Dead section being closed, as that was mainly my home here :/

mn9dude posted: »

One thing I wanted to let everyone know, some categories on this forum had to be archived and made read-only as we cannot continue to suppor

• edited August 2019

Sad to see TWD section get shutdown. I hope it get a separate dedicated forum because there is still a lot to talk about. There is the Definitive edition

• edited August 2019

Oops! Meant for this to be a reply...

@MintBlue92 I hope it get a separate dedicated forum because there is still a lot to talk about. There is the Definitive edition

We can just make a new thread about that in General.

Heck, I can do it right now!

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

Looks like someone forgot to remove the auto reply! I'll let the support team know about it right now!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.