Wolf Among Us Season 2 - What should the story be about? DISCUSSION

Now that there is hope again that season 2 COULD actually happen, what are some things you want to see in S2 storywise? What should the story be about? You could also include some characters you want to see included.

Comments

• Damn i think i remember seeing a thread like this before with some great ideas but i can't find it again.

Anyway,one thing i'm sure of is that they're not going to explain the Faith/Nerissa Cliffhanger at the end of the game.

Also,whatever they end up doing with the story i hope the Mundy and the cops will be more involved in the second game,something like Bigby and the crew have to be extra careful now because of what he did in the last episode (going full werewolf and running around town chasing Georgie/The Crooked Man). I dont know it's just an idea.

For the characters i want to see,Boy Blue Cinderella,Rose Blue ? Bluebeard again because i remember that dude was up to something and i want to see the old crew again of course.

• I will say I hope they implement a smell ability. Interestingly just the other day it was confirmed Wolf 1 was going to have a smell mechanic so I hope season 2 does this too.

For story, I want it to be a new mystery. Still involve events from the last game, but the story doesnt need to be 100% tied to the first one, it can be another mystery murder. But I still want characters to mention what happened last game and to use characters who were bad guys who got away like Jersey and Dee/Dum being involved with whatever new mystery is happening. Also I really hope it takes place in winter like planned.

For characters, I really want Boy Blue to appear and Im sure he will seeing how in the lore he should be working at the business office. King Cole would also be a good addition. From there I would assume most other characters would return but Toad may not seeing how he's at the farm and I dont see them finding a way to retcon him back to FableTown.

• How many times am I going to get excited again then disappointed on this games existence? HOW MANY DAMNIT, plz don't cancel it anymore I can't handle another disappointment.

• "Interestingly just the other day it was confirmed Wolf 1 was going to have a smell mechanic so I hope season 2 does this too."

Where was this?

Poogers555 posted: »

I will say I hope they implement a smell ability. Interestingly just the other day it was confirmed Wolf 1 was going to have a smell mechani

• woah, what? That's the first time I've heard about a smell mechanic. Where'd you hear that from?

I will say I hope they implement a smell ability. Interestingly just the other day it was confirmed Wolf 1 was going to have a smell mechani

• "Interestingly just the other day it was confirmed Wolf 1 was going to have a smell mechanic so I hope season 2 does this too." Where was this?

• edited September 2019

I think it's a cool feature. It would be like the detective mode from the Batmam Arkham games.

@booper https://twitter.com/markdarin/status/1167188832506142720

• It reminds me of the time thing from GOTG.

@booper https://twitter.com/markdarin/status/1167188832506142720

• Time thing?

Ghetsis posted: »

It reminds me of the time thing from GOTG.

• I forgot the name, but I remember you could emit a holographic spherical field around you when walking around, and you would be able to see what happened in the past and what led to the parts/area that you're scanning. I'm mostly referring to the spherical field part because of the reference picture Mark Darin used. But actually, they are different mechanics.

Time thing?

• It's not TWAU2 without designer Nicole Martinez. She was the tru genius behind the game, and one of the most talented writers in the industry.
    I hope that if they do TWAU2 they keep all her work on it, to let her art shine again.

• I'm starting to realize this the more I think about everything that's been happening. At the very least, bring her back as a consultant and hire some of the OG team back. True, they're not the only ones that can write a good story, but I think they're the only ones who can honor the legacy of the original.

It's not TWAU2 without designer Nicole Martinez. She was the tru genius behind the game, and one of the most talented writers in the industry. I hope that if they do TWAU2 they keep all her work on it, to let her art shine again.

• I know this is unpopular opinion, but I want it to start off with how the first one ended. Having that cliffhanger not resolved would just annoy the hell out of me, but apparently it was resolved in the comics?

• Really? That's interesting...

I know this is unpopular opinion, but I want it to start off with how the first one ended. Having that cliffhanger not resolved would just annoy the hell out of me, but apparently it was resolved in the comics?

• It would feel dumb if a whole new mystery started right after the first one ended though. And I like how it isn't resolved.

I know this is unpopular opinion, but I want it to start off with how the first one ended. Having that cliffhanger not resolved would just annoy the hell out of me, but apparently it was resolved in the comics?

• Whatever it's about, I hope this doesn't happen.

• Bigby discusses his political views to the Crooked Man for no real reason other than to do so

booper posted: »

Whatever it's about, I hope this doesn't happen.

• What's so awful about Bill Willingham?

booper posted: »

Whatever it's about, I hope this doesn't happen.

• His overall quality in his writing and story telling just went further and further down hill. For me the early comics are super good but as they go on they arnt as good.

Also he has a weird habit of making characters voice political opinions for example the most well known one is probably when Bigby started talking about Israel and the people of Israel for no real reason other than Willingham just wanting to say something on the topic (keep in mind this was also when Israel was a really really big topic in world politics)

What's so awful about Bill Willingham?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.