Tales from the Borderlands 2 is a possibility

2»

Comments

• Tbh i'm glad there won't be a tales dlc in BL3 no offense to those who enjoyed it but i thought the writing in that game sucked hard.

Poogers555 posted: »

So it seems that if the next 2 data mined DLC expansions are indeed both separate expansions, there isnt going to be a Tales DLC. (which is

• Man, if they'd release a TFTB DLC in BL3 I'd probably hit my nuts.

Repeatedly.

Then I'd curse Kevin Bruner for forcing us to brave this dark timeline.

iFoRias posted: »

Tbh i'm glad there won't be a tales dlc in BL3 no offense to those who enjoyed it but i thought the writing in that game sucked hard.

• dont count on it....

BigBadPaul posted: »

Man, if they'd release a TFTB DLC in BL3 I'd probably hit my nuts. Repeatedly. Then I'd curse Kevin Bruner for forcing us to brave this dark timeline.

• To me, it's disappointing since I just don't see a Tales 2 happening. Like you said, the game really seemed to hint at or imply there would be something in regards to this, such as with the Zer0/Rhys echo. Why include it if you don't plan on following through?

Poogers555 posted: »

So it seems that if the next 2 data mined DLC expansions are indeed both separate expansions, there isnt going to be a Tales DLC. (which is

• edited February 2020

It is super weird, I mean even the BL3 lead up story line thing on their website was hinting more with it going "Where did Rhys and Fiona go? A Tale for another time..."

So it looks like no Tales DLC. I really hope Gearbox isnt going to make their own Tales 2. AdHoc and Telltale's return is what a Tales 2 needs and deserves. Im worried how the lead writer of BL3 said he wants to do a Tales 2 but I dont want that at all. I actually found the Rhys segment to be great and easily the best part of BL3's story, but BL3 story as a whole is really not that good and Id hate for Tales 2 to suffer the same fate of having one great segment followed by the rest of the story being really bad.

To me, it's disappointing since I just don't see a Tales 2 happening. Like you said, the game really seemed to hint at or imply there would

Sign in to comment in this discussion.