What was your first telltale game

What was your first telltale game that you played mine was the walking dead season 1

Comments

• The first one I ever saw and/or took interest in was Jurassic Park, but I did end up being talked into buying Season 1 + 400 Days alongside Season 2.

• edited September 2019

The Wolf Among Us. My first and favorite one.

• TWD Season 2 was the first game I played myself. Amid The Ruins to be more exact!

• TWD season 1 for me.

• Yeah, I got the DVD!

• Why'd you start near the end of a game?

TWD Season 2 was the first game I played myself. Amid The Ruins to be more exact!

• edited September 2019

TWD Season 1 but buyed it on a store because I liked zombies, didn't know it was a choice and click game back then lol.

• I only became aware of the game during the wait for In Harm’s Way, then I caught up during the wait between In Harm’s Way and Amid The Ruins. Watched someone on youtube play it.

DabigRG posted: »

Why'd you start near the end of a game?

• Oh, okay. Kinda weird how that worked.

I only became aware of the game during the wait for In Harm’s Way, then I caught up during the wait between In Harm’s Way and Amid The Ruins. Watched someone on youtube play it.

• It was either season one of The Walking Dead or the Jurassic Park game, I can't actually remember which one it was I played first.

• The first physical edition of The Walking Dead: Season 1 with its terrible german subtitles and the overall increased buggy-ness compared to the digital version. Fun times.

• The Walking Dead S1. Saw how many awards it won, so I had to try it for myself.

Fun fact: First time I heard about it was through gamer poop though. :D

• The Walking Dead season one.

• The Walking Dead season 1. Watched pewdiepie let's play then bought it. He actually cried in at the ending scene. I don't blame him.

• back to the future on the ps3

• ‘The Walking Dead: Season One’. When I was twelve, I used to be a trophy hunter and looked online for easy platinums. (I only have ten, so my definition back then was innocent, ha!). I believe this is also how I found games such as ‘Saints Row: The Third’. Funnily enough, I loved the first season and continued to purchase later instalments.

• Game of Thrones - played it for the first time in January 2016 after a friend recommended it to me. I've played it 3 more times since then and i can't wait to play it again at some point in the future.

• edited September 2019

Mine was Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1. I got the first five episodes for my birthday and the next three I purchased. I'm wondering if they will ever bring support back for their old games? Such as being able to download episodes of MCSM again. I hope they do.
    EDIT: I miss their old games.

• I think it's up to Mojang/Microsoft now to get the episodes back.

Lava_Doge posted: »

Mine was Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1. I got the first five episodes for my birthday and the next three I purchased. I'm wondering if they

• Mojang is in charge of that and they said they dont plan on putting it back on stores.

Lava_Doge posted: »

Mine was Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1. I got the first five episodes for my birthday and the next three I purchased. I'm wondering if they

• oof.

Poogers555 posted: »

Mojang is in charge of that and they said they dont plan on putting it back on stores.

• edited September 2019

First Telltale game I ever bought was Back to the Future 30th anniversary edition that came out in 2015 but I was stuck in Ep4 so I never finished it myself... Yeah...

• the walking dead!

• edited September 2019

The walking dead, back in 2015!

• The Wolf Among Us. I watched a youtuber named Kouppax, who started playing Telltale which got me into playing their games.

• Twd season 1 in 2014! I saw some youtuber playing it and I was a huge fan of the show so I was like what the heck I’ll try it

• The first Batman.

• My first game of Telltale is the first Batman, and then I played Batman S2 and all the others Telltale Games

• Minecraft story mode. I had a different telltale account at the time.

• The first Telltale game I ever heard of was Jurassic Park. Used to be fan ages ago. But the first Telltale game I've played is obviously The Walking Dead.

• noice

AronDracula posted: »

The first Telltale game I ever heard of was Jurassic Park. Used to be fan ages ago. But the first Telltale game I've played is obviously The Walking Dead.

• Same.

Et_Caetera posted: »

The Wolf Among Us. My first and favorite one.

• TWD season 1 for me

• How do I get the episode 2

Bruno113 posted: »

TWD season 1 for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.