Just heard the news that TT is back in business!

And im really stoked for them! I remember the week they went out of business! After spending many hours reading about the how and the why, i sadly deleted all my TT games from my xbox, I mean whats the point right? they aint never getting follow ups, now I get to reinstall and play them all over again and then wait with anticipation for the possible follow ups! =] gassed!! =]

Does anyone know what games they have in the pipeline? Im hoping for GoT, TWAU and BL most of all.

Comments

• It's not confirmed yet but there's a good chance that the next game they're going to announce will be Wolf 2 it just makes sense overall,the company's alive again and they've talked about giving people "the sequels they deserved" so you can see where this is going.

They said that they'll announce it in a few weeks,some people also believe that they'll announce it at the games award in december which would also makes sense so we'll see.

• Thats great news man, TT games actually got me into the walking dead franchise, and believe it or not, i had no interest in GoT before i played the TT game, in fact i had hardly heard f it b4 the TT game. Im glad they are pretty much back the game, they did not deserve to end after less than a decade! I ju7st hope Randy Pitchfork is BANNED from the new HQ lol

Welcome back TT, dnt fuck it p this time!

iFoRias posted: »

It's not confirmed yet but there's a good chance that the next game they're going to announce will be Wolf 2 it just makes sense overall,the

• The wolf among us 2 was going to happen any way but telltale went bust so it was cancelled but hopefully under new ownership we finally get the sequel the game deserve

iFoRias posted: »

It's not confirmed yet but there's a good chance that the next game they're going to announce will be Wolf 2 it just makes sense overall,the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.