Report Any Bugs You Find Here

edited August 2022 in General Chat

Comments

• Walking Dead: Definitive Edition
    1. A few lines in S1 - S2 were cut off a bit in beginning.
    2. The music in S2 Ep2. when you get to the ski lodge, the music in the background is a but loud and overpowers the dialogue a bit.
    3. In S4 Ep1. Louis' piano continues to play even when he's not playing. And the music itself overpowers the dialouge for the scene. The music continues to play when Clem and AJ leave the admin building and prepare to fight the Walkers with Marlon, Louis, and Violet. Later in the episode, when Clem and AJ go up to Marlon's office, the piano music continues to play over the dialouge.

• edited October 2019

In order to know if it's a bug, one has to replay the original and compare it. I on the other hand don't remember too much from the original, so I can't tell if it is a bug or not. I only played up to Season 1 episode 2, for TWD:DE PC, and here is what I think are bugs or glitches
    1. When Lee was in the police car, after the officer said "maybe you married the wrong woman", picking any responses after that, Lee only makes grunt noises.
    2. For graphic black, when Lee was fixing the swing, as he goes to grab the tools in the tool box on the front porch. The graphic black made that area so dark, it looks like he's grabbing things out of a black hole. :D
    What I notice is for the PS4, that part is fine, even with graphic black you can still see the outline of the toolbox and it items inside. For PC, its just a black blob.
    3. During the scene where Katjaa was attending to Ben's friend in the back of the pickup truck. When he turns into a walker and you pry him away from her, and he starts to attack you. All it shows are left and right pointing triangles, with no buttons to press. Normally there should be the letter Q or E, but there isn't. Pressing A,D, as well as the left and right arrows keys didn't work either. The only way to pass that part as to rapidly click triangles with the mouse. The original game didn't have that problem.

• Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment. I have played the original seasons before Definitive and only gotta say that the grunt noises Lee makes in the cop car happens no matter what you say. That's how it was wheb the game was released in 2012 -- the grunts are supposed to happen.

MintBlue92 posted: »

In order to know if it's a bug, one has to replay the original and compare it. I on the other hand don't remember too much from the original

Sign in to comment in this discussion.