http://www.62westwallabystreet.co.uk opens its doors!

edited October 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Hey all!

I've been watching and reading here for some time now, but tonight I talk for the first time!

For tonight 62 West Wallaby Street opens its doors for the first time since Easter... By which I mean http://www.62westwallabystreet.co.uk!

It's the biggest Wallace and Gromit site online, but it covers the wider world of Aardman too now. And the most exciting thing of all is The Aardmag!. A completely free, online, Monthly magazine for all fans!

The redesign has been contributed to by Telltale and expect more from them in coming issues of The Aardmag!

So if you want to explore Wallace and Gromit, and maybe even other Aardman things, come visit! And don't worry - if you feel homesick we have a full Telltale section on the site now.

So do drop by - tea and cheese for all.

See you there Chuck!

Seb :)

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Nice one, been watching W&G on the Beeb since I was a nipper so this is nothing but good news to me :)
  • edited September 2009
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Nice one, been watching W&G on the :confused: since I was a :confused: so this is nothing but good news to me :)

That is what your post looks like to me.
  • edited September 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    That is what your post looks like to me.

Beeb = BBC, (British Broadcasting Corporation), airs various channels on British television.

Nipper = small child, kid

BTW, I should point out that both words are British slang :)
  • edited September 2009
    Pleased you like it!

I'll admit I hadn't heard of Telltale before the W&G games (gasp!) but I did enjoy them a lot.

I think of it like two pieces of a jigsaw - the original W&G and the Telltale W&G world. They slot together perfectly, but can exist without the other. Great work! :D
  • edited September 2009
    I enjoyed reading a review from a big W&G fan, so I think now I'm definately going to enjoy it.
  • edited September 2009
    I love the review they have for the Telltale series on there! It's all positive. And they are right!
  • edited September 2009
    Well I want to be fair with the games, so I'll say what's wrong, but there isn't much in them that isn't great! :cool:
  • edited September 2009
    I'm starting Muzzled tomorrow. I'm so excited!
  • edited September 2009
    Munky wrote: »
    Beeb = BBC, (British Broadcasting Corporation), airs various channels on British television.

Nipper = small child, kid

BTW, I should point out that both words are British slang :)
    That said, I'm British and I've never heard the bbc being called Beeb. :P Heard Nipper used alot though.
  • edited September 2009
    Rawr wrote: »
    That said, I'm British and I've never heard the bbc being called Beeb. :P Heard Nipper used alot though.

Really? I thought it was quite of common, (I am from England too ;)).
    I have heard it called Aunty Beeb too.

BTW..great website...I love W & G..always have and own most of the DVD's.
    Gromit just has the best facial expressions :)
  • edited September 2009
    I'm not even British, i'm from Northern Ireland, which isn't part of Britain but part of the UK, but you get my point and I refuse to let THAT particular can of worms get opened.

If only i'd thought of the madness my comments wold cause, if only I could turn back time *sobs*
  • edited September 2009
    Beautiful page, I love it. Congratulations!!! :)
  • edited October 2009
    Rawr wrote: »

Back in the ninties, one of the BBC's first websites was www.beeb.co.uk
Sign in to comment in this discussion.