I owe you all an apology.

I each and everyone of you an apology, A couple weeks ago I made a fake image of poogers being 'homophobic'.
@Poogers555 i am so sorry, I understand if you are mad at me. You have every right to be mad at me! I was being an asshole. And I'm sorry if I offended any of you!

And to my best friend on this platform ( @ClemyClooAndBabyboo ) I am sorry if I upset you ever! I was being a absolute ass hat. If you don't trust me anymore, I deserved that. You are such a good friend. Thank you for being there for me, and helping me with my depression. Although I still have it, you've made me feel better! You are my only real friend!

I love you all so much!
<3 <3 <3

Comments

• Why did you do it in the first place?

• I was being an asshole, I wanted attention. I totally deserved the ban, and I'll never do it again!

Ghetsis posted: »

Why did you do it in the first place?

• Nobody deserves to get banned it’s so pointless at this point too do such action this isn't Twitter.

I was being an asshole, I wanted attention. I totally deserved the ban, and I'll never do it again!

• That's really fucked up. You know that's the kind of accusation that ruins a person's life, right?

I was being an asshole, I wanted attention. I totally deserved the ban, and I'll never do it again!

• Honestly, I don't know what the actual fuck I was thinking. I agree what I did was screwed up, I hope that you can forgive me!

booper posted: »

That's really fucked up. You know that's the kind of accusation that ruins a person's life, right?

• Just a reminder that Deku is barely a teen and is having trouble at home even if it doesn't make this right.

• I can see the mods still can’t take a joke. I’ll suck my own dick then.

• Well then...

Melton23 posted: »

I can see the mods still can’t take a joke. I’ll suck my own dick then.

• edited November 7

Soviet anthem intensified

People seriously need too lighten up this isn’t 1984🙄😓

Melton23 posted: »

I can see the mods still can’t take a joke. I’ll suck my own dick then.

• What does that have to do with going through the effort to edit together a seriously slanderous image?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just a reminder that Deku is barely a teen and is having trouble at home even if it doesn't make this right.

• Let him off the hook; he's probably the youngest one here and he apologized. He knows what he did. People are treating him badly because of it.

• People still don’t get the concept that any form of bulling or cyber bulling is despicable.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Let him off the hook; he's probably the youngest one here and he apologized. He knows what he did. People are treating him badly because of it.

• I understand why your mad, but i'm only fourteen years old. I know that what I did was wrong, and I apologized. I am being treated horribly because of it.

TheFurryOne posted: »

What does that have to do with going through the effort to edit together a seriously slanderous image?

• I do understand that now, which is why I'm apologizing.

People still don’t get the concept that any form of bulling or cyber bulling is despicable.

• I thought you where being victimized?

I do understand that now, which is why I'm apologizing.

• Sorry, I thought you were talking about me.

I thought you where being victimized?

• I was.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about me.

• I don't think this discussion is going to nice places, so I think it's best to lock it.

This discussion has been closed.