Fables characters for wolf 2

Hi guys!! What characters you think should be brought into the second season of wolf among us? And which parts of fables comic you like most?

Comments

• The shoe-ins are, I think, Boy Blue, Rose and King Cole. Maybe Pinocchio too. All of them were already referenced directly or alluded to in the first season so it would be dumb not to put them in this one.

• That would be nice, how about north wind?!!

booper posted: »

The shoe-ins are, I think, Boy Blue, Rose and King Cole. Maybe Pinocchio too. All of them were already referenced directly or alluded to in the first season so it would be dumb not to put them in this one.

• edited November 7

Boy Blue and King Cole are pretty much locks. Boy Blue needs to appear to fill in after Snow is promoted and it would be unrealistic for King Cole to still be gone.

I'd like to see Kay added, and Pinocchio would be interesting. Also Frau Totenkinder should make an appearance if they have another focus on glamour in the story. Cindy should also pop in.

• I think the bad guy in second season can be Mr. Dark as main criminal so that bigby should deal with cases related to this guy.

• I dont think Mr Dark can work at all. It would break the canon and just in general wouldnt work well for him to be the bad guy in a noir mystery.

I think the bad guy in second season can be Mr. Dark as main criminal so that bigby should deal with cases related to this guy.

• Yeah, no matter who will be, just making season 2 is enough!!

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont think Mr Dark can work at all. It would break the canon and just in general wouldnt work well for him to be the bad guy in a noir mystery.

• We don't know how far the original Wolf 2 was going to take place along the timeline though. If it takes place after Snow and Bigby hook up and the war is over, it would be a little weird if they didn't acknowledge Mr. Dark in at least some form.

I could see Nurse Spratt working in an antagonist role, that being said.

I dont think Mr Dark can work at all. It would break the canon and just in general wouldnt work well for him to be the bad guy in a noir mystery.

• Not setting the game in the 80s would be a big mistake and handicap the game off the bat.

We don't know how far the original Wolf 2 was going to take place along the timeline though. If it takes place after Snow and Bigby hook up

• Not necessarily. I think they could still do a lot with it if they set it in the very early 90s. There's always spillover from the previous decade going into a new one, and the 90s have their own unique identity as it is.

Not setting the game in the 80s would be a big mistake and handicap the game off the bat.

• 90s can work fine in all honesty. What Im mostly trying to say here is it will be a mistake to set the game in between the Fables comic timeline or directly after. It will get way more complicated that way and it would be way to restrictive to actually make a Wolf season 2 that wouldnt be completely different as it just wouldnt work well. Placing it after also wont work to well seeing how Fables ends, and again skips over a ton of stuff and people would be confused why x character is dead and stuff like that. Basically they should keep it as a sequel to Wolf 1, but still take places before the first Fables comic.

Not necessarily. I think they could still do a lot with it if they set it in the very early 90s. There's always spillover from the previous decade going into a new one, and the 90s have their own unique identity as it is.

• Mostly because the main stories of two fables comics are different from each other, like Literals, Jack of fables and wolf among us, they follow different stories. They can only bring characters from main fables comic and create different story and different timeline.

90s can work fine in all honesty. What Im mostly trying to say here is it will be a mistake to set the game in between the Fables comic time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.