Youtube drama - A discussion thread

Cuz' you can't spell youtube without the tea.

Comments

• Watched a couple videos, and actually came to the conclusion that austin from 'The Ace Family' is a pedophile.

• Aaand, that didn't take long at all. Onision has made another meltdown video, and everytime a new one comes out the more he contradicts himself. Apparently, we're the bad guys, and we're horrible, and we're the reason he is 'living' in a tent. Not like he is the one who groomed children. Right guys? Why would he ever groom children?

• YouTube in itself and some of those so called "content creators" can go commit not alive.

• With respect to Deku, I dont see the point of this thread other than to hate youtubers that the majority of people already hate and just want to forget

• The point of the thread is really to inform people on the events that have taken place on the youtube platform.

With respect to Deku, I dont see the point of this thread other than to hate youtubers that the majority of people already hate and just want to forget

• Here's the main source you need

The point of the thread is really to inform people on the events that have taken place on the youtube platform.

• some people don't like a fucking gnome reporting the news.

Here's the main source you need

• Then go to Scarce or DeFranco

some people don't like a fucking gnome reporting the news.

• Scarce hasn't uploaded in forever, defranco is a prick.

Then go to Scarce or DeFranco

• I just checked, and I take it back. He uploads. He'll be my main source of info now!

Scarce hasn't uploaded in forever, defranco is a prick.

• Seems like you don't like anybody. Keemstar is a gnome but he does good things for people and DeFranco is a con artist.

Scarce hasn't uploaded in forever, defranco is a prick.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.