DEBATE: Biggest let down of Telltale Games?

2»

Comments

• Yeah. I wouldn't have said the game was terrible if choices actually mattered to a desirable capacity.

Game of Thrones from Telltale was better than S7 and S8

• Rodrick/Asher/Duncan/Royland are decent enough choices that would've impacted S2 had Telltale not lost their money. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story regardless. The characters in the game had more emotion and impact than the main cast in their own show.

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah. I wouldn't have said the game was terrible if choices actually mattered to a desirable capacity.

• To be fair, that's not setting the bar particularly high.

Game of Thrones from Telltale was better than S7 and S8

• Making sequels for The Walking Dead instead of making a new game series.

• True, I just found Gared and Asher's persoanlity and arcs more compelling than anything in S7 and S8

Pipas posted: »

To be fair, that's not setting the bar particularly high.

• Everyone liked S2 till ep.4
    Not a bad story overall IMO

Making sequels for The Walking Dead instead of making a new game series.

• It's not a bad story but the game as a whole, it sucks. I'm sorry.

Everyone liked S2 till ep.4 Not a bad story overall IMO

• edited January 2020

Obviously ANF , that game was poorly written I tried to stay positive on the game but so many countless mistakes on it.

Like first one I’m going to say is killing Kenny off that was the biggest turn off for me I mean really Kenny dies of a car wreckage that was sad writing in my opinion at least give him a better death like like something simulated to what happened to Louis/Violet that would’ve been better writing.

Second I want to put out is if they completed the story and all of a sudden out of the blue they decided to rewrite the story I kid you not if they stuck to the original script ANF would’ve been better like what the hell happened to Max/Lonnie after From the Gallows!!???

Did they get devoured by walkers or did they get abducted by aliens...because their absence along with Joan and Clint also made no sense I always killed Joan she was a Warhawk who loved to raid and annex other people settlements.

In the sense I’m glad in a Guilty Conscience that Kate did blow a hole into the wall and unleash the herd into Richmond.

You know the old saying What goes around comes around...an Eye for eye a tooth for a tooth.

Karma.

It yeah, that was the worst out of ANF I can basically come up with.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.