They Hid the Forums?

Is it possible to access this community from the main telltale site anymore?

Comments

• No, but that's probably because the community section has yet to be updated to match the design of the main site.

Several months ago just as Telltale's revival was announced, there was a design change here with new UI and a blue colour scheme, but soon after the Head Web Editor said the design wasn't meant to be implemented yet, and deactivated it. This also meant the Community site had to be disconnected from the main site.
    I don't really know why that is though.

• edited February 2020

I never managed to see that design, did anyone take a picture of it by any chance?

Also its most likely the forums may and the website in general wont get an update until Wolf 2 gets way more to show as well as Telltale getting bigger in general. At the moment this isnt really their priority as there isnt much for us to actually discuss yet as its pretty much just "Telltale back and making Wolf 2" and thats all we know.

I do hope the forums and site do get that proper update soon. (also not related, but I hope they become more active on Twitter and with that return have a bit better management of it. Some of the stuff tweeted before Wolf 2's reveal seemed so weird and random to be posted after announcing they were returning.)

AChicken posted: »

No, but that's probably because the community section has yet to be updated to match the design of the main site. Several months ago just

• If you log in and click "My Account", there is a "Community" link at the top that takes you here.

• Looked almost the same, just a lot of the whites you see, such as buttons like 'Post Reply' were blue. And it didn't size properly to match your screen so it was super small and only went along the middle. Don't think that's how the final product was meant to look though.

Poogers555 posted: »

I never managed to see that design, did anyone take a picture of it by any chance? Also its most likely the forums may and the website in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.