Official February 17th Hype Thread

It is that time of year again fellas. February 17th has once again come again, which means all our Telltale dreams will come true today!

Tales from the Borderlands 2? Its happening. Batman 3 - happening. A full The Wolf Among Us 2 trailer will drop today. Anything is possible! Get your Telltale wishes going!

Get hyped.

Comments

• edited February 2020

I declare... GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!

I just declared it! Boo-yah, F17 wishes do come true!

• Oh shit bois, get hyped!

You're aiming too low poogers, TWAU 2 is actually releasing today! They were just being extra sneaky when they said it's not releasing in 2020, haha.

Remember that leak that TftB 2 is happening? Well guess what, it's real! And all of the voice actors are reprising their roles! Trailer should drop any second now.

I also heard that they're finally updating the forums in a few hours, hahaha. What nice fellas these new Telltale folks.

• edited February 2020

holy shit youre RIGHT! Wolf Among Us 2 gonna drop in 2 hours along with the Tales from the Borderlands 2 trailer!??!?!

Pipas posted: »

Oh shit bois, get hyped! You're aiming too low poogers, TWAU 2 is actually releasing today! They were just being extra sneaky when they s

• haha where he from doe 😳

• A TWAU 2 trailer that bigby kisses
    snow!!!

• There's plenty of time left for them to announce Poker Night 3 today! Cross my fingers.

• My keyboard only goes up to F12
    :/

• MINECRAFT: STORY MODE SEASON 3 HERE I COME!!!!

• If they don't give us a Telltale Community Forums update.

• Ah, F17, classic meme. Always good to see it.

• fellas... I think the F17 magic worked

Sign in to comment in this discussion.