7 days to die

When is xbox one getting an update?

Comments

• Ever since Telltale shut down, they have lost the publishing rights to 'Seven Ways to die'.

I think you'd better ask this question on the Fun Pimps forums, and check their social media. Sometimes, developers announce stuff on Social Media.

Best of luck to you!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

According to one of the moderators on the Fun Pimps forum (the people who make 7 Days to Die) there is currently no planned updates to the console version.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?129565-Console-News&p=1102089&viewfull=1#post1102089

There are no additional updates to the console version planned. Nothing will be done in the console realm until the PC version is finished. At that point the devs will decide whether to re-enter the console arena and when they do it will most likely be an entirely new product on next generation consoles.

• You know, after being a PlayStation loyalist for the past 11 years since I was a little kid and after the ongoing scandals with Sony Hack back in either late2010 or early 2011 I start to wonder back if I would've gotten an Xbox instead

not mention that Sony Hack about the movie the (Interview) which was extremely controversial...NOTE : Will not get more detail because it had to-do with politics but if you seen the movie like I have you get the picture.

But now, I'm biased on Microsfot on gaming consoles since they got better security like Apple.

Maybe I'm getting oberling biased at that 😆

XBox4Life

Sign in to comment in this discussion.