What was your first ever Telltale game that you played, and what was/is your opinion on said game...

The title says it all, what was your first ever fucking TTG you played. And how did you like it?

Comments

• I'm on the younger side of the Telltale Game Fanbase...

I regret to inform you all, but, my first game was 'Minecraft: Story Mode - Season One'...

I was so excited about it when it first came out, that my mom pre-ordered it for me... Let's just say, to an 8-year-old who was ecstatic that a New Minecraft came out... It was okay in 8-year-old me's opinion...

And to make matters worse, I used to use the TTG forums when I was eight.

Of course, I matured and I grew to kind of think the game is mediocre. Which, as you probably imagine, brought me back here. And revived memories of times where I could relax and make some friends...

I feel sorry for ANYBODY who's first Telltale Game was Minecraft Story Mode.

• Technically Back to the Future since the first episode was free on ps3

Walking Dead S2 was the first modern telltale game I played and didn't watch a let's play of

• My first one was The Wolf Among Us. I love it, my favorite Telltale game.

• First Telltale game I played was The Wolf Among Us. I heard of Walking Dead before but hadnt played it. After playing Wolf I was super invested and wanted more Telltale, so then I played Walking Dead right before Season 2 came out.

• I actually played Back to the Future on an IPad along with my little brother. I honestly think it's a good continuation from the movies.

• My first telltale game was the walking dead season one and I hit liked it!! I never played such a game with good graphics and choices. Then I played The Wolf Among Us and I can't say how much I liked this game. By the time I learned more about telltale company and played batman too. But none of them was as good as The Great Wolf Among Us!!!

• The first Telltale Game that I ever HEARD of was actually Jurassic Park. Never played it, just watched it on youtube. Same with Back to the Future afterwards. My first Telltale Game I've played is obviously The Walking Dead. I saw one of my classmates in general school play it on their IPad. Then I played the first season on PS3.

• Sam & Max Season One. I'm old. I still think episode 105 is one of the best games Telltale ever produced.

• First Telltale game I've played was The Walking Dead S1. I think it was shortly after the final episode released when I heard about all the GotY awards it got, however I paid no attention to it. It wasn't until I've seen the gamerpoop videos I've become aware of the game, so if it weren't for those, I might not have been here.

Anyway, it still remains as my second favourite TT game. First being Tales from the Borderlands, because that game is perfection.

• So, in other words: Thank you 'gamerpoop'.

Pipas posted: »

First Telltale game I've played was The Walking Dead S1. I think it was shortly after the final episode released when I heard about all the

• What was your original account?

I'm on the younger side of the Telltale Game Fanbase... I regret to inform you all, but, my first game was 'Minecraft: Story Mode - Seaso

• ~~I got banned on there and I never logged back in after I got banned, I was eight so I was a bit immature.~~

Wait, I remember! It was JessieTheBuilder.

captainivy1 posted: »

What was your original account?

• ehh, it was either one of those two. But, I don't remember being on this site for the past 3 years.

• Probably @JesseTheHero . Although that user was last active in 2018 and since you say you don't remember being on this site for the past 3 years...

ehh, it was either one of those two. But, I don't remember being on this site for the past 3 years.

• Yeah, most likely... I was a huge Jesse fan. I had a shit ton of alts that had the name Jesse in it when I was younger.

Ghetsis posted: »

Probably @JesseTheHero . Although that user was last active in 2018 and since you say you don't remember being on this site for the past 3 years...

• Tales Of Monkey Islands.
    I found out about the game later in 2009. But could not believe it was out and back again after 9 long years.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.