Dear Telltale Games, please give Poogers555 an internship at your game studios!

Dear Telltale Games,

I am a long-time member of your guy's community, and the rest of the community and I have a favor to ask. We would like for you to give our dear friend Poogers555 an internship at your game studios. He's already gotten some SWEET Rhys socks. Next step to world domination? Internship at Telltale Games.

Why should you let a random kid be an intern at your studio?

*Well first, he isn't a kid. Thank you very much!

*He is very good at editing, and he has basic animating skills.

*He knows most of the source material of your games.

*He is a good fella.

*He is also a badass addition to ANY team.

So, what do you say? Let the dude get his internship.

Thank you, on behalf of Papa P.

~The Telltale Community

ᵃˡˢᵒ, ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃᵐⁿ ᵘˢᵉʳˢ ˢᵃʸ ⁿᵒ... ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ, ⁱ'ˡˡ ˢʰᵒᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈⁱᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ﹗

Comments

• All rightie, boys! Our coup has begun, post your memes and blessings.

And if you say 'no' one more time, I will have your dick by the next day. You know you are!

• edited March 2020

If Poogers somehow gets meme'd into an internship I will record myself eating a stick of butter.

• So basically:

So Basically: Please show ya boy some support because "Hey you never know" and ᴵ'ᵈ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ

also @lupinb0y will eat a stick of butter so this isnt a question anymore.

lupinb0y posted: »

If Poogers somehow gets meme'd into an internship I will record myself eating a stick of butter.

• That's twice now you make a bet to eat a stick of butter.

It seems we've found your guilty pleasure. Let's hope you lose the bet so you get your precious butter! o:)

lupinb0y posted: »

• Let's get em' there, boys.

• I only make these bets when I'm confident about my choice. It's worked well for me so far :p

AChicken posted: »

That's twice now you make a bet to eat a stick of butter. It seems we've found your guilty pleasure. Let's hope you lose the bet so you get your precious butter!

• Happy Toad.

Let's get em' there, boys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.