Villian Joker or vigilanty Joker? (Catwoman's perspective)

So, I know I'm pretty late playing the game but I have just finished the game and I chose the "villian Joker" path. This led me to talking to waller in an ambulance as Bruce and I had the chance to deleat Selina's criminal record, which I did. Though I am concerned because after I finished the game I watched the outcome of the story if I wouldn't have stopped Joker at the bridge. With that outcome you have the chance to tell Selina that you love her and you can release her from Waller. So my question is what do you guys think is the best option? To wipe her record but never get the chance to tell her that you love her and make villian joker which caused a lot of damage to Gotham and Wayne's company or to make vigilanty Joker which didn't cause as much damage to Gotham nor the company and you have the chance to become friends with Gordon BUT you never get to deleat Catwoman's record only to save her from Waller? I personally am trying to be as good as possible to Selina because I love their relationship and I truly think she is Bruce's way out of his sad life, but is it worth sacrificing your and Gordon's relationship, putting Gotham in extream danger, making villian Joker and to put the company in danger just to be able to whipe her record? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Catwoman knows how to take care of herself. :)

• Still, after the games, movies and series I've watched and played, it seems like all she wants is just a fresh start, a normal life and someone to love her. Bruce can give that to her and since he loves her why wouldn't he. I feel like their relationship is like family and Bruce seems to do everything for family and the ones he love.
    So what you are saying is that I should've gone with the vigilanty Joker?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Catwoman knows how to take care of herself.

• There's no "should." You can play any Telltale game the way you want to. Telltale has always said that there's no "correct" path. (Some people think Telltale pushes people to make certain choices, but given that Telltale has to test every choice path, if that were true, it would be easier just to not give you the choice.)

I think superheroes in general get hung up on saving people all the time and don't think it's maybe best to let people save themselves when they can.

MangoShyShy posted: »

Still, after the games, movies and series I've watched and played, it seems like all she wants is just a fresh start, a normal life and some

• It's an interesting theory but to Catwoman is a very complicated character, just like Bruce and if they can have a happy life together why not save her? So that thye can save each other for their pain.

WarpSpeed posted: »

There's no "should." You can play any Telltale game the way you want to. Telltale has always said that there's no "correct" path. (Some p

• Bruce's way out of his sad life is resolve. If you think Selina can give Bruce that then you should go Vigilanty path. Villan joker will kill Selina to push Bruce's code.

• Well, if there's any love interest who can escape danger and avoid getting killed by Bruce's enemies, then it's Catwoman on both Vigilante and Villain path. That's what Bruce's world is like, even if he gives up Batman. He's just a magnet for murderous foes.

• The only answer I can leave with you with is this: If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Either path. anyway. Choose to be good and the cat may or may not want to settle in the mansion. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.