Favorite episode?

Hi, is everyone ok? I hope so today I want to ask you all a one thing What is your episode of any telltale game?

Sorry for my English I use the google translator

Comments

• No Going Back and The Ice Dragon are probably my favorite Telltale episodes. I think both of those really nailed the choice-consequence AND the story aspect.

• Just remembering the final episode of TWD: Season Two gives me a feeling that I have a weight on me because I couldn't do anything to stop Kenny and Jane from fighting.

No Going Back and The Ice Dragon are probably my favorite Telltale episodes. I think both of those really nailed the choice-consequence AND the story aspect.

• I love episode 3 Crooked Mile of the wolf among us because of the way bigby stood up against bloody mary and how snow comforted him. I also like episode 3 of batman season one.

• edited April 2020

The Vault of the Traveler is just perfect in every way.

• Starved For Help. It had nice scenery, it's light moments and dark moments, and had a pretty (few) fucked up decisions to make. It made a pretty good introduction into the madness that was the rest of the Walking Dead series.

• Honestly kinda hard to say but if I had to pick one favorite per my top 3 Telltale games I would say

No Time Left, A Crooked Mile, and The Vault of the Traveler are some of the best episodes (although damn choosing just one out of those games feels dirty. Starved for Help and Atlas Mugged are also incredible episodes, and so are Cry Wolf and Faith. Or really just those 3 games as a whole.)

• The Vault of the Traveler. Nothing else comes close.

Close seconds to me are (In no order, there are way too many. These are just the ones that stick out as being really good compared to the other episodes in their seasons)

TWD 102, 205, 401
    GOT 106
    Batman 205
    MCSM 105,202
    TFTB 104

• edited April 2020

Okay

Starved For Help. It had nice scenery, it's light moments and dark moments, and had a pretty (few) fucked up decisions to make. It made a pretty good introduction into the madness that was the rest of the Walking Dead series.

• You're right
    Wait when I tried to post my reply was it removed?

Starved For Help. It had nice scenery, it's light moments and dark moments, and had a pretty (few) fucked up decisions to make. It made a pretty good introduction into the madness that was the rest of the Walking Dead series.

• Hard to pick just one so I'll just put my top 5 episodes in no particular order:

The Walking Dead Season 1 - No Time Left
    The Wolf Among Us - A Crooked Mile
    Tales from the Borderlands - Vault of the Traveler
    Batman: Enemy Within - Same Stitch
    The Walking Dead Final Season - Take Us Back

• The Wolf Among Us - A Crooked Mile

• TWAU - Faith. Loved it. The whole game is fantastic, but episode one introduced me to that awesome intro, the characters and the story, so I'll go with it. Such an amazing beginning for the entire season.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You can't make me choose which TFTB episode is better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.