Most Popular Character Stage One: About this competition

edited April 2020 in General Chat

Hi my friends, I decided to hold this competition between these Telltale games characters:
The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands.

The Rules of this stage:
1. You can vote for more than one character in a group.
2. Voting of a group ends 5 days after the beginning of voting.
3. At the end of voting, the Top 3 of each group will climb to the next stage.

You can also vote for groups 11-20 by checking this link: https://community.telltale.com/discussion/124024/most-popular-character-stage-one-group-11-20

And for groups 21-25 by checking this link:
https://community.telltale.com/discussion/124025/most-popular-character-stage-one-final-part-group-21-25

And re-vote for groups 6,9&24 by checking this link:
https://community.telltale.com/discussion/124026/most-popular-character-re-voting-for-some-groups

Have fun!

Comments

• Yes, I voted for August over Clementine, and yes, I have no regrets.

• edited April 2020

I've pretty much voted for all playable characters here. Not that there is much of a competition right now.

• edited April 2020

I did too, he was placed in an unfair group, he never stood a chance :(

At least my boy Bufkin is doing ok-ish considering.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Yes, I voted for August over Clementine, and yes, I have no regrets.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I, as well

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Yes, I voted for August over Clementine, and yes, I have no regrets.

• edited April 2020

Yet another bunch of easy votes.

• Group Six: Easily AJ. The other characters look terrible in comparison.

• Group Seven: An even easier vote. I like Colin and Marlon, but compared to Kenny, they may as well be cannon fodder.

• Group Eight: Lee. By far the easiest one of the bunch.

• Group Nine: Omid is my favorite here. I was never a big fan of Vi. Bluebeard is decent enough, but he didn't get enough time to stand out more as a character to me. Yvette and Brenda both leave me indifferent.

• Group Ten: Sasha gets my vote here. Not exactly a big fan of Vernon. Conrad is overrated in my opinion. My opinion of Tenn has been tarnished when he dropped the ball at 3 crucial plot moments, and aside from throwing a few quips at Bigby, Magic Mirror is nothing special to me.

• Bigby will rip your head off if he finds out you didn't put snow for voting :D
    And probably he's the best character of telltale games and comics B)

• OMG!! Okay, okay, I will put her :s :D

We have 25 groups of characters and she's in 14th group and will appear after next update.

And also give my apologies to Bigby, bro ;)

Bigby will rip your head off if he finds out you didn't put snow for voting And probably he's the best character of telltale games and comics

• Yeah :D :D thanks man for this great competition. :)

Mh-D53 posted: »

OMG!! Okay, okay, I will put her We have 25 groups of characters and she's in 14th group and will appear after next update. And also give my apologies to Bigby, bro

• Thank you bro, for voting.

Yeah thanks man for this great competition.

• Wait so are we supposed to vote character we like or character we think are the most popular within the group?

• Character(s) you like.

Wait so are we supposed to vote character we like or character we think are the most popular within the group?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.