Is Telltale Teasing Another Batman Game?

Latest rumours on batman season 3 what you all think about it are we getting season 3 soon ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Unlikely. They are making Wolf Among Us season 2 and likely have ideas for the future but nothing in the work. All of their resourses is going to Wolf Among Us S2. If the season is successful....well....Batman is the only other IP they own so then we can expect another season.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the corona virus hit the company hard.

Also what are these rumours? Share link?

• edited April 2020

Unlikely. They are making Wolf Among Us season 2 and likely have ideas for the future but nothing in the work. All of their resourses is goi

• edited April 2020

Geeks WorldWide writer Emre Kaya spotted Telltale Games’ Facebook makeover, then shared the following screenshot on Twitter:

Unlikely. They are making Wolf Among Us season 2 and likely have ideas for the future but nothing in the work. All of their resourses is goi

• edited April 2020

Actually the rumours are just because they have updated their background images of their social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook) to vigilant joker amd batman. And on twitter the profile pic is changed to villian joker. Which let everyone think about is telltale planning for batman season 3 announcement.

• edited April 2020

Yea I would not bet my money on that at all. It's simple advertisement. I'm sorry for being such a joy killer but I would not even call that a rumour.

Edit: I do think season 3 is inevitable tho if things go well financially.

Actually the rumours are just because they have updated their background images of their social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook) to vigila

• edited April 2020

Yess bro Let's hope for the best 🦇🦇

Yea I would not bet my money on that at all. It's simple advertisement. I'm sorry for being such a joy killer but I would not even call that a rumour. Edit: I do think season 3 is inevitable tho if things go well financially.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.