Telltale's Most Popular Character: "Fiona vs. Carley" and "Rhys vs. Louis" Comment Match

edited May 2020 in General Chat

You can vote for your favourite characters by putting a comment in this post. In the end, the sum of your votes and reddit users' votes will be the final amount of each character's votes.

The Rules of this matches:

1. Each user can vote once.

2. Votes of New users (that have joined Telltale community at most 3 days ago) won't be counted.

3. Voting will end 48 hours later.

Comments

• I vote for Rhys and Fiona big thanks

• Rhys and Fiona

• Rhys and Fiona no doubt

• Fiona and Rhys

• Fiona, Rhys

• edited May 2020

Great decision, dude. Why don't we vote like this from now on? As for my votes, I've already voted on Reddit, but it's Rhys and Fiona.

• Fiona and Rhys

• Thanks man. Because I think it's always better and easier to vote on a poll website. And also I thought strawpoll.me is safe enough for decreasing fraudulent until these two matches.

Great decision, dude. Why don't we vote like this from now on? As for my votes, I've already voted on Reddit, but it's Rhys and Fiona.

• edited May 2020

Unfortunately for strawpoll, people who have VPN's can vote hundreds of times because if the I.P is different you can keep adding more votes.

Mh-D53 posted: »

Thanks man. Because I think it's always better and easier to vote on a poll website. And also I thought strawpoll.me is safe enough for decreasing fraudulent until these two matches.

• Rhys and Fiona for the win!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.