IGN Summer of Gaming Schedule

IGN has finally revealed their schedule for the Summer of Gaming.

Comments

• The only one I looking forward to. Is that Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay video. June 11 shows CD Project Red Livestream. So i guess that is the only exciting thing I am looking forward to.

• Call me whenever Telltale or Adhoc show up. Otherwise, this is disappointing. I miss E3.

• God, I hope the western release date for Yakuza: Like a Dragon will be announced. The wait is killing me.

• I only really care about the Mafia Remake. Mafia 1 is my favourite in the trilogy, but I can't really call it the best game, until now. Hopefully Hangar 13 don't mess this up.

• I don't really have anything to be excited for unless there is a new trailer for Fromsoftware's new game, Elden Ring or a new remake of a classic by Bluepoint Games whatever that would be.

• I can get some hype for the BL3 DLC showcase and the unannounced stuff, but that's about it.

• That reminds me of the change in SteamDB, do you think we'll be getting word about that soon before or during the Summer of Gaming event?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

I can get some hype for the BL3 DLC showcase and the unannounced stuff, but that's about it.

• edited May 2020

I know it's super early and we've not seen much, but so far, I've seen/heard no reason to buy a new console. First party games are usually very flash, but have little substance, so I can't say I'm care much for what they have to show. But third party? Where are they? We've seen very little.

Makes me wonder if these new consoles are coming far too soon and people are okay with the PS3/360 longer life cycle.

Not having an E3 etc can work fine, but these stupid slow announcements every few weeks is killing all the fun.

• This is usually the case for new generations, I remember PS4 and Xbox One not really having system sellers at launch either.

That said, allegedly Sony is gonna pull out the big guns in early June which potentially will be a reveal of God of War 2 which would be very exciting. RE8 is also highly likely to be there, but that is a cross-gen game, not next gen, so not as exciting, but still. Whenever the Sony event happens we can probably start to see some cool next gen stuff, first and third party wise.

Revec posted: »

I know it's super early and we've not seen much, but so far, I've seen/heard no reason to buy a new console. First party games are usually v

• So that's it for May?

Tony Hawk remasters and a UE5 Demo that few studios will ever reproduce?

slow clap

Sign in to comment in this discussion.