Tales from the Borderlands 2 - Concept Trailer - [Unofficial]

edited July 3 in General Chat

Do you like to cringe and not cringe at the same time? Then I got the video for you!

Yes I made another one. Forgive me. But hey different game this time! You'll probably notice right away the focus on this one is not so much gameplay innovations unlike the other ones. Instead this one is a lot more focused on direction. So if you ever wanted to see Tales from the Borderlands but with bad animation, you're welcome!

Q&A:

Q: Poogers, these concept videos give me physical ailment. Please stop. The cringe is too much. You are killing everyone at a rapid pace. Why continue? Please stop making us suffer.

A:

ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳᶦᵖᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶦⁿᶠᵒ ʰᵃʰᵃ...

Hello and welcome to part 2.

Q: Stop.

A: Sorry.

Q: You can read description

A: If you want more info.

Comments

• Great stuff, enjoyed watching it!

Tweet it at Randy Pitchford. He responds a ton on Twitter.

• Damn dude, that was really well done. I think you captured the TftB feel perfectly. You got me hooked, really made me curious how would the story continue. :D

Also kudos to the voice actor, he did a great job.

• I kinda wanted to make it keep going but it was getting to be a bit too much work sadly. And yes the va did a great job, super chill dude!

Pipas posted: »

Damn dude, that was really well done. I think you captured the TftB feel perfectly. You got me hooked, really made me curious how would the story continue. Also kudos to the voice actor, he did a great job.

• Top 10 bumps of shame in its purest form of all time: Number 1

• This is really good! 10/10 choice in music and I love the bit with Gortys at the end.

What is it that Vasquez says in 1:05? I found it pretty hard to make out.

Poogers555 posted: »

Top 10 bumps of shame in its purest form of all time: Number 1

• edited July 3

I agree the Vasquez part is not that easy to make out. At 1:05 he says "If you're seeing this, I'm probably dead.."

ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰʸ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᶠᶦᶜᵃˡˡʸ ˢᵃʸ "ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ" ʷʰᶦˡᵉ ᵗʳʸᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃ ⱽᵃˢᵠᵘᵉᶻ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉ, ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵈᶦᵈⁿᵗ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʰᵃʰᵃᵃᵃ

(Also I am glad you like the Gortys bit at the end cuz I was kinda iffy on it once it was in practice)

lupinb0y posted: »

This is really good! 10/10 choice in music and I love the bit with Gortys at the end. What is it that Vasquez says in 1:05? I found it pretty hard to make out.

• This is epic. Great job as usual! I didn't know I needed dancing Vasquez until now.

(I've also noticed Fiona with a spork. Whose eyeballs is she planning to scoop this time?)

• tfw theres extra Vasquez footage that was honestly the longest and most difficult clip to make for the video and I only used like 1 seconds of it

ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉˢ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ

Pipas posted: »

This is epic. Great job as usual! I didn't know I needed dancing Vasquez until now. (I've also noticed Fiona with a spork. Whose eyeballs is she planning to scoop this time?)

• Dude, Telltale really should hire you!

• Yeah- imagine that...

Dude, Telltale really should hire you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.