Removed games from steam?

edited June 2020 in General Chat

I know this probably old news but I haven't been on the forums in years and need answers.

When I was browsing games on steam, I was looking for the Telltale collection but saw that a lot of Telltale games wouldn't even show up on their main page. I tried searching for some games but even then they were missing some. I have Poker Night 2 in my library and can go to the store page but I can't search for it or find it on Telltale's main page. Sam & Max season 3 shows up on the complete collection but, yet again, I can't search for it or find it on their page?

What is going on, why is this happening?

Also, if I am no longer able to directly buy the games, is there an activation key that works in Canada that will be affected by the Steam sale?

Comments

• edited June 2020

The following games are the only ones still supported and up for sale. All others are gone.

Supported by Skybound Games
    The Walking Dead
    Walking Dead Season 2
    Walking Dead A New Frontier
    Walking Dead Final Season
    Walking Dead Michonne
    Supported by LCG/New Telltale
    Batman
    Batman 2
    The Wolf Among Us
    Puzzle Agent
    Puzzle Agent 2
    Hector
    RGX Showdown
    Supported by SkunkApe Games (Dan Connors) Sam and Max season 3 is 100% still available for purchase
    Sam and Max
    Sam and Max Season 2
    Sam and Max Season 3
    Supported By Others
    Strong Bad
    Not currently sold, will be republished later
    Tales From The Borderlands (Gearbox/2K)

All Steam Keys still work, make sure to buy them from a reputable place.

Buying Sam and Max season 3 works from this page
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/31250/Sam__Max_304_Beyond_the_Alley_of_the_Dolls/

• Thank for the list. I know there's probably no way you could know, but do you think the rest of the Telltale games will eventually be available again?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

The following games are the only ones still supported and up for sale. All others are gone. Supported by Skybound Games The Walking Dead

• None of them will except TFTB. Mojang, Marvel, and HBO show 0 interest in their games

TheDerpGod posted: »

Thank for the list. I know there's probably no way you could know, but do you think the rest of the Telltale games will eventually be available again?

• Strong bad is no longer on Steam. but is available on PSN (PS3)

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

The following games are the only ones still supported and up for sale. All others are gone. Supported by Skybound Games The Walking Dead

• Damn, when did that happen? Completely missed that. It lasted longer than all the other TTG removals so I just figured it would be fine like Sam and Max.

Strong bad is no longer on Steam. but is available on PSN (PS3)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.