Silly silly question

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I am at work and only played for 5 mins, but during that time I completed the first puzzle and have the rat standing on the table now.

There is a conversation going on, but I want to explore a bit more and couldn't find a simple way to quit the conversation. :P

Can anyone tell me how?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    JonRico wrote: »
    I am at work and only played for 5 mins, but during that time I completed the first puzzle and have the rat standing on the table now.

There is a conversation going on, but I want to explore a bit more and couldn't find a simple way to quit the conversation. :P

Can anyone tell me how?

not sure if applicable everywhere but rightclicking skips lines of dialog.
  • edited November 2006
    I believe you need to finish that first before you can leave the office.
  • edited November 2006
    I am not interested in leaving the office, I just want to end the conversation and explore the office more. :)
  • edited November 2006
    I reacted to that too. It seems the game does not offer an option to leave a conversation at any point in time, and return to it later. Which it definitely should let you do.
  • edited November 2006
    It just doesn't let you leave that particular conversation, but if you finish it, nothing changes around the office except the phone being replaced. You're free to revisit locations anytime, and all other conversations have a quit option.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.