TWAU S2 To Be Delayed To 2022?

I Discuss how the recent news of New Telltale, I theorise that 2022 is a more likely release date for The Wolf Among Us S2 to be released with the majority of 2021 being used for production and polishing if you will. Based on TTG releasing more job postings and having left pre-productio, i cant see the game being released in 2021. No Doubt COVID has defintley caused some sort of disruption too.

Comments

• I mean something cant be delayed if it was never given any kind of date or release window. All we know about release is it wont be 2020. But 2022 is a real possibility. Really depends on what kind of game Wolf 2 ends up being. If its a pretty straight forward Telltale game, I think it will probably release around fall 2021. If its a much more ambitious game that takes a lot more steps away from a regular Telltale game then I would expect 2022.

• I cant see it being released in 2021, i predict 2021 will be mostly used to produce and polish the game and also market the game. But i can see a Q4 of 2021 release but most likely 2022. Tbf im just glad there active on producing the game

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean something cant be delayed if it was never given any kind of date or release window. All we know about release is it wont be 2020. But

• hi i have question if i buy season pass on mobile will i have unlocked every episode cause a lot of people said that they have on 4 last episodes coming soon

• Telltale Games as like as George RR Martin

• edited July 2022

• The trailer looked awesome. I'm so hyped for TWAU 2 and everything the new Telltale has planned.

• vengo del futuro xdxd se supone que el juego iba salir en 2023 pero se retraso por salida de otro juego y quedo aplazado para 2024 v:

LordSIF posted: »

I cant see it being released in 2021, i predict 2021 will be mostly used to produce and polish the game and also market the game. But i can see a Q4 of 2021 release but most likely 2022. Tbf im just glad there active on producing the game

Sign in to comment in this discussion.