Wolf 2 Lead Writers Will Be Streaming Season One Tomorrow.

2»

Comments

• The detective who was interrogating Bigby about Snow's murder at the beginning of episode 2. She was supposed to have a much larger role, even appearing in the original episode 3 slide, but sadly a lot of rewrites happened, so in the end she was barely in the game.

AChicken posted: »

Can someone refresh me on who this Brannigan character is again? It's been a few years since I've played Wolf. This name doesn't ring any bells.

• I'd be so happy if Anthony Ingruber gets in Season 2. He really deserves to become of the known Telltale voice actors, dude deserves more than 1 character. It seems really likely since new Telltale has been tweeting at him a few times, I'm sure he'll at least get to audition.

Maybe he could do Boy Blue?

Poogers555 posted: »

I would say the regular Telltale crew will come back without a doubt, like I said it seems those 3 characters have a pretty strange relation

• I...what... :open_mouth:

Cool to learn all this!

booper posted: »

So here's what we learned, and I'm probably missing some deets but I'll go back and rewatch the stream once it's archived. Feel free to chim

• Here are some more I remembered

• Bay Area Sound really enjoyed working with celebrity voice actors: They specifically mentioned Kit Harrington, * Patrick Warburton, Patton Oswald, and Peter Dinklage. They said lots of the GOT actors struggled getting used to VA since they're used to in person acting, but Peter adjusted easily since he just finished voicing the Dinklebot in Destiny
    • Bay Area sound was not at all involved in Season 1 VA for Batman. They only did music, but no VA. Hence why they couldn't talk about the session where Pee Wee Herman auditioned for Joker.
      When asked about Poker Night 3 cast, Adam joked that he'd want the grandmother from Telltale's first Bone game.

• When recording for TWD s1 ep1, the Voice Actors had absolutely no info aside from a picture of the episodes cast T-Posing

• Jurassic Park at the time was the hardest game they ever worked on. It was hard nailing down voiceover for whispers, death scenes, and the dinosaurs.
    booper posted: »

So here's what we learned, and I'm probably missing some deets but I'll go back and rewatch the stream once it's archived. Feel free to chim

• Pee Wee Herman auditioned for Joker.

That would have been interesting if Paul Reubens ended up being the Joker. I really want to hear what he sounded like, though I imagine it would have been similar to Ivor but maybe more sinister sounding. I do love what we got with Anthony Ingruber though, he really made the character his own.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Here are some more I remembered * Bay Area Sound really enjoyed working with celebrity voice actors: They specifically mentioned Kit Ha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.