Is anyone younger than me?

edited July 2020 in The Wolf Among Us

I played The Wolf Among Us for the first time a couple months ago (and I LOVE IT!). I am also 16 years old and I have myself convinced that I am (probably) the youngest person to play this game. I know this game is not for kids but idc, nothing about this game really bothers me. If you have played The Wolf Among Us and you are younger than me, please prove me wrong.

Comments

• Did you check I'M OVER 18 when you were buying the game from steam?!!!

• Well, I bought it on my Xbox One so, no. And like I said, It doesn't bother me :)

Did you check I'M OVER 18 when you were buying the game from steam?!!!

• Yeah that explains it. I played it when I was 17 for the first time. The sexual content doesn't bother but it's violence level is a little bit high. Have you read the Fables comic?

Jewelfly posted: »

Well, I bought it on my Xbox One so, no. And like I said, It doesn't bother me

• No, I haven't. I wish I could but comic books are so fucking expensive! And this may sound worse when said, but the violence is one of my favorite parts of the game. I enjoy beating ass. Like Jersey, Bloody Mary, Gren in the bar, ecertera. I usually like to bring out the soft side of Bigby, but I can be a real asshole when I wanna be. I guess, in conclusion, I'm NOT like most 16 year old girls :)

Yeah that explains it. I played it when I was 17 for the first time. The sexual content doesn't bother but it's violence level is a little bit high. Have you read the Fables comic?

• edited August 2020

Oook! First of all calm down!! Yeah they seem a little expensive but enjoyable to read, especially fables. It contains many thrilling stories and of course Bigby and snow as main characters. It also has characters like red riding hood and Cindy who aren't in the game. Bigby and Snow marriage is also in the comic which I like it a lot. By the way, you're quite like today's teenage girls they all enjoy violence and stuff like this!! I don't know why and thats none of my concern. B)

Jewelfly posted: »

No, I haven't. I wish I could but comic books are so fucking expensive! And this may sound worse when said, but the violence is one of my fa

• I've have been a fan of Telltale Games since I played the original 2 seasons of Sam & Max on Gametap when I 12. I was about 14 - 15 when I started to play The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead. I was into a lot of niche games even as a kid.

• I'm 13 and I finished playing TWAU a few months ago.

Amazing game tbh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.