Ending of The Walking Dead S4

I know its been a long time since the S4 release, but i have just finished the game and i'm kinda sad, empty inside, like a post-game depression. I don't know if you guys share the same feeling as me, but Clementine just seem like a part of me that hurts to let go. I don't have a crush on her or anything, I just look at her like a daughter/sister, I just want to protect and love. I'm 16 and i'm mostly talking about S4.

Spoiler -----------------------------------------------------

I was f*cking devastated when they showed us her bite in the end of the last season, thinking it was her end, and when they revealed that she lived and AJ cutted her leg off, i was so freaking happy.

Don't really know if it's normal to be so emotionally attached to a game, i'm 16 years old and it's just something new to me. Hope y'all can share your feelings with me, i'd be happy to hear them. ( BTW sorry for my bad english, i'm brazillian".

Comments

• I felt the same way with TLOU II, dude.

The ending hit me hard, just watching a cool character end up alone. It seems depressing, and it kind of made me sad. lol

• I wasn't sad the way that the game ending ( I mean TWD, TLOU II was sad asf ), I was sad because Clementine's story was over, there wasn't a new game to play.
    I don't know why, I just love the character so much.

I felt the same way with TLOU II, dude. The ending hit me hard, just watching a cool character end up alone. It seems depressing, and it kind of made me sad. lol

• I think we all felt that way after the ending. TWD has been such a huge part of people's lives it's hard to let go of something like that once it's over. Kinda leaves an empty feeling inside. But knowing that Clem is finally safe and truly happy is the best ending we could've hoped for.

Pelezito posted: »

I wasn't sad the way that the game ending ( I mean TWD, TLOU II was sad asf ), I was sad because Clementine's story was over, there wasn't a new game to play. I don't know why, I just love the character so much.

• edited September 2020

God, I swear. It's been 2 years since TFS but I still can't say goodbye. Clem has been apart of me since the beginning. Seeing her grown up and knowing that we won't (maybe) see her again hurts. Every flashback, every important death, every time AJ places her hat on the table. It hurts. Yet, it's an amazing way to end it all. It's all I could've hoped for. Sometimes I play every season in a row and when I realize that I'm on the final season, the final level, the final time we see Clem, Lee, and AJ, It leaves an empty feeling that there could've been more. But, all things come to an end.

• i fell the same bro, twd was a part of my life and kid clem was my daughter and the big one is myself, i can't get rid of thinking about that part of my life after a day and i am jsut thinking about twd, clementine and its world, not cause of crush on her which i have, but because she was a part of my life, like the game itself, how did you get rid of thinking about this masterpiece? share with me in telegram @endless_boy or Twitter @endless_enough

• Believe me man , I love the character too. Huge part of my life especially back then, it's just a shame they are really fuckin up her legacy in the comics.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.